Chapter 10: Jared

New morning ritual? Of course, to piss the hell out of Tris Adams.

I really meant to wake up early not just to prepare breakfast for the family, but of course to start the nerd's day right. I was peeking right through my door waiting for her to come out her room then suddenly, the door opens.

I have to admit. She is hot. Wait. No, but seriously. She is beautiful. She is wearing a light peach blouse and jeans and an updo. Simple as she is, but beautiful  indeed.
Alright I admit, i like Tris. Let me rephrase that. I liked Tris. Back in 5th Grade, she's all I could ever think of. It's her bright spirit and kind heart that makes me like her the most. But things change. She's changed into what she is now. So i guess she's not the same Tris I liked before. But yes, she is beautiful.

Most beautiful I've ever seen.

Change subject. Tris is now going downstairs and suddenly she dropped something. Perfect!

I went near her then slapped her back. Shit. That is one tight ass she got there.

"Nice ass, nerd! Save that for me tonight, Yeah?"

I say jokingly while going downstairs, past her. Then I wink then bite my lower lip. Yep. That's the formula. I do it on all the girls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sneaked into mom's room and got my keys so I can go to school real quick. I ran past the kitched and waved goodbye to mom, then she said, " Be good today, love!"

I shout back, "Yes, Mom!"

Sorry mom, Not today. I've got big plans for Tris Adams today.

I ran toward my bike then hassled my way to school so I won't be late. Again.

James was walking on the streets. Just walking, yes. As if it's 7:30 in the morning.

"James, Man!" I shout at him.

"Man, you came just in time." He smirked and looked at the chick walking on the other side of the road. "Hey, Babe!" Both of us laughed our assess off.

"Fuck you, James."

"No, Jared. You love me."

"Shut up. Hop in now."

James ride on and we hussled our way to school. While on the way, James bugged me off with questions.

"Mate, how's living with the nerd?"

"Like hell, i suppose?" He laughed at my wit. I just couldn't tell why it's getting better living with Tris. She's fun to be with. But I don't want the feelings back. I'm the heartbreaker, and the goal now is to break that girl's heart.

"Like hell, huh. Wait. I have an idea to propose with the gang. You gotta love this."

"Cut it out, James. That better be good."

We made it in school but we're late for 5 minutes. We walked our way to our room and luckily the teacher wasn't in yet. As usual, we take the back seats as our throne.

Then one face caught my attention.

Tris.

How do I get over with her. That beautiful smile i so damn hard to resist.

When I look at Tris, it's as if everything turns into white and she's the only thing left.

Then, something snapped in me as i heard Tris shout.