Bucky Imagine for Alycia

For bluurryyfaacee_9

You were standing across from your brother on the grounds of an airport. Your boyfriend and best friend were stood next to you, both prepared for what was to come. You knew you had to break the silence. Being in an argument with him was awful, being on the opposite side to him was but, but knowing you might have to fight him and hurt one another was by far the worst.

"We don't have to do this Tony! We can go back to being on the same team!" You called to him.

"You're on Rogers' side! It'll never work out! Besides, you've got Barnes," he pointed at Bucky, "you'll never get hurt, if that's what you're worried about, me hurting you. Cause I'll never do that, not to you, ever" he called back.

"I can't believe we're doing this" you whispered to your left at Bucky.

"I'm with you, doll. Don't worry. No one will hurt you" you smiled at him.

"I love you, Buck"

"Love you too, doll"

~Time Skip To After Fight~

Rhodes was down, so was (I) Clint, Peter and Scott and everyone had some sort of injury on their body. You, Steve and Bucky were standing opposite Tony, Nat and Vision.

"It didn't have to end like this Tony. We've hurt the people we love"

"At least your best friend's still standing, look at Rhodes. That was you! All you!" He screamed in anger and motioning to Rhodes who was lying unconscious on the ground with Black Panther leaning over him.

"I'm sorry, Anthony" you whispered. You only called him that when you weren't in the mood for him or you had had enough with him. Bucky and Steve knew this and looked at each other, a worried look on their faces.

"I don't want your apology!"

"Well, I don't want my brother back after this!" You retorted making Tony stand back, as well as Steve and Bucky, all shocked at your sudden outbreak.

"I hate you!" You walked forwards and started hitting his chest.

"I hate you, I hate you, I. Hate. You!" You landed one more punch while Bucky pulled you away. His arms went round your waist and lifted you up. He rubbed your back comfortingly while your arms snaked round his neck and your legs went round his waist.

"You've made this ten times worse for yourself Tony. You've made your own sister hate you, who does that?" Steve questioned.

"You can't question me, Rogers. This coming from the guy who didn't have any siblings, who doesn't know how it feels to have their sister hate them, who doesn't know how it feels to have their parents die, their life ruined, people leaving them and dying on them. You know nothing Rogers, nothing!"

"I might not know how having siblings feels like, but I do know how it feels to have no parents, their life ruined, people have left me and have died on me. I know more then you Stark, a whole God lot more!" Steve retorted. While Steve and Tony continued arguing, Bucky had taken you away from the scene to avoid upsetting you further. He set you down on a container, letting you cry silently into his shoulder.

"Hey, sshhh. Shh," he cooed, "it's okay, I'm here. I'm here, you're safe, doll. You're safe"

"I don't feel it" you mumbled into his shoulder. He lifted your head up to look him in the eyes. You leaned forward and placed your forehead on his. You wanted to stay like that forever.

"I love you" he whispered, getting closer to your lips.

"I love you, too" you whispered onto his lips before kissing him lightly. The kiss was ending quickly by the two of you pulling away after hearing the sound of repulsers. You ran round the corner to see Tony and Steve fighting.

"Well, here we go again" you stated as Bucky chuckled lightly at your words.

"Let's go"

------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it bluurryyfaacee_9 ! I loved writing it for you! BTW, of your name's wrong, tell me and I'll change it. 😊

-MrsEvanStan 💕