Skool

I woke up and I was excited for my first day of seventh grade. I'm going to a new school so I new I need to look good to impress everyone. Not that I care tbh. I wore a crop top and some shorts (in the picture above 😆) then left to go to school.

When I got to school I put my thingys in my l0cker than went to my class. I sat down in an empty seat and started playing on my phone when someone taped my shoulder.
"Heyyyy, I'm Jacob, what's you're name?" The boy asked. Omg Jacob Sartorius omg he's so hot I thought to myself before pulled me out of me thoughts.
"Hi jacob, I'm Jess-Je-Jess-Ica- Jessica 😳" I said. Omg I'm so embarasing why do I even speek. Jacob just smiled at me and sat down by me. A couple minutes later the teacher came in.

"Hello class my name is mr.friehgsldn and I'll be your teacher for the year 😋." He said while walking around the room.
"I'm gonna give u guys a project. Let's see Jessica and Jacob you too work together." He said looking at us. I smiled at Jacob then a girl came over to me and slapped me.
"Stay away from my man you hore!" She screamed then kicked me in the knèë.

  The teacher didn't notice and neither Jacob so the teacher just kept calling names of partners. Jacob then gave me his number and told me his address so we could work on the project after school.