DRAMA :000

The next day I went over to Jacobs house after skool only to see him throughing a party.
"What Ed thîs Jacob?" I ask as I walk in.
"Nothing just a hang out 😋😋😎." He said as he grabbed me and Took me DoWnStaRes. Jacob introdueced me to his friends Jessie, Joe, John, and Joslynn. We were talking and Jessie kept giving me meanie looks.

I went upstares to use the potty and Jessie followed me then punched me in the face.
"STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN YOU ALMOND HEAD." She said and she spitted on my shorts. I cried then went back downstars :).

When I went DoWnStaRes we played sum truth or dare. John asked me truth or dare so I said truth.
"Okay do you like anyone in this room?"
"No I said" and Jacob looked a litle hurt 😕😪. We kept playing truth or dare then we all left and went to bed at our comfee homes.

The next day when I was at school the teacher told us we where having a Prom. "Yeeeeeeeeeee tbh this wil b realy cool." I said with a ☺️. I can't wate.

That night I went to Walmart and got myself a nice dress. Vry Kute 😋😎😇😔😇😙😇😑😇😘😄😈😚😄😕😄😑😐😄😗😄😘😇😞😄🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🌚😘🍌🍞. I looked relly good but I got no date. :(
-------------
The next day at school joe asked me to the dance so of coarse I said "yas!" This will be real kool.