Prom

I showed up at the prom and Jacob kept staring at me.
"You look relly good." He said while looking at me.
"I no." I sad and walked away.

    I then danced with joe and we talked to each other. Jacob looked at us the hole time and he seemed angry. I went to go get sum punch and Jacob followed me.
"Hey, Jess." He said with a smile.
"Hey Jacob u having fun ❓❓❓❓" I asked.
"Yes but I rather bee hear with someone else." He said saidly.
"Aww I'm sorry." I said.
"Me too." Jacob said. I then spilled punch over I.
"OMG I'm such a silly goose omg I'm a fail why was I born I hate me self 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭." I said as I cleaned up the punch.

"Let me help." Jacob said as he helped me whip the punch off.
"Thank you this dress was expensive." I said and walked away back to joe. After a couple songs joe left to talk to Jacob so I stood there until Jessie came up to me and punchededeedededededed me in the face.
"STAY AWAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY." She squealed and punched me again.
"0" I hissed in pain.

This is the worse dance ever! I told joe I felt sick so I was gonna go home and he kissed me on the forehead and told me goodbye. I then walked home and cried. I like crying :). I cry lots. I'm sad. Why Jacob. I then fall sleep.