Kiss mi

The next day I went over to Jacobs house to work on our project after school. When I got there he was with jessie.
"Oh sorry I forgot we had to work on our project." Jacob said.
"Whatever it's okay I'll just go." Jessie said as she walked out the door. When she walked passed me she kicked me.
"I'm so sorry that was an acident." She said holding her mouths.
"It is fine. Fine." I say then seat bye Jacob.
We asked each other questions and talked then we diecied to watch some movies.

    We watched strate out of kompton. I had never seen it before butt Jacob said it was good. While we where watching the movie I was looking at Jacob and he looked back at me. He slowly moved his lips onto mine and we kissed each other. My entire body was on vibrate. I touched my lips. Did that really happen. I leaned in and kissed Jacob Agun. We kisseded for a couple hours then I went home.

   That I was on my phone when Jacob face timed me.
"Halo!" I say I smile.
"Hey goodnight beautiful." Jacob says and blows a kiss at me😋.  Tbh he is really hot rate:10.
I then blushed and hung up. That night I went to bed and dreamed about me and Jacob. About hugging him. Holding his hands. Dating him. I just wanted 2 bee with him. He was perfect. I don't know why I'm thinking like this dough I don't like him. Do I? No ❌❌❌❌❌🔚!!! He is my friend nothing mur and he is dating Jessie. I do not want Jessie to be mad @ me. He is freiend. Only freiend. 😶😶😶😶😶👣👨