Jacobs house XD

I went over to Jacobs house after school to work on the project. I was real nervous. I wore a dress and put on minimal makeup, foundation, mascarea, eyeliner, blush, lipstick, lip primer, face powder, and bronzer.

   I walked over to Jacobs house and knocked on his door. A couple seconds later he opened the door.
"hey come in." He said with a laugh.
"Lol?" I said as I walked in the house. He had a big house lol.
"I'm gonna get sum fod but you can go upstares." Jacob said.
"Kk 😂😅😍😘😛." I said as I sprinted up the stares.

A couple minutes later Jacob came up stares.
"Let's get to work." He said as he took off his socks. He has vry Kute feet hehehe. He's so sexy.

Our project was to get to know other people in the class better so we just talked and asked each other questions.
"do u have a gurlfreend Jacob?"
"Yes, her name is Jessie." He said with a smile. He then took out his phone and showed me a picture of her. She was the girl that called me a "h0re" earlieer and kickeded me.

We were talking and watching movies when Jacob out his arm around me. I looked at him and he kissed my cheek.
HE KISSED MY CHEEK
HE KISSED ME
OMG IM IN LOVE
HES SO PERFECT
The kiss sent sparks throughout my body. He's the one. But. He has a girlfriend. Never mind I'm , uglee who would like me anyways. After the movie was over I said goodbye and went home. I don't even like Jacob why did I get so worked up over him.
--------------------
The next day I wock up and went to skool again. I sat by Jacob and he was talking to Jessie. Of coarse. He kissed Jessie then she went back to her seat. After that we just learned about stupid thingys and mr.friehgsldn told us to keep working on our projects.