Alfheim Tail Episode 11-Zed

After the one day imprisonment of Hushaw and Chesca....

Hushaw:We're back!

Venz:Oi!So how's the vacation!Hahahahaha!!!

Francis:Heh....Flamy idiot!!The thing that you did in the magic court was the top news at the weekly sorcerer magazine!Hahahaha!!!

Chesca:So what happened while we're away?And Cole?Did he already came back?

~New info:

Cole-A ring magic user and a spy.

Ring magic-A magic that Cole invented.His magic power has abnormalities and he can't use his real power so that's why he invented a ring that can convert his magic power into any normal magics.

~

Cole:Chesca!I'm here!Sorry for the wrong info.

Chesca:No it's okay...But guys I need to tell you something important!

Guild members:Huh?What is it?

Chesca:Do you know Zed?One of the magic council officers and ranked 7th in the ten mages saints.

Venz;Yes...Why?

Chesca:He looks like my childhood friend that I always talked about when I was still a child..

Bose:Ha!Jellal!But I thought you said he stayed at the tower!

Yuna:What?I don't understand a thing!Could you please explain?

Venz:Jellal,he is one of Chesca's childhood friends in the "tower of heaven"...The tower of heaven is the tower that the brown magician Jeriah created...But after he died he sealed it...But a dark guild found an information that can unseal that tower and that is hitting it with a large amount of magic power...That dark guild doesn't want the magic council to know their plans that's why instead of kidnapping strong mages they kidnapped kids which they used as a worker to make a machine,a machine that can fire huge amount of magic power...And Chesca and Jellal are one of them...But Jellal stayed and died in that tower...

Yuna:So why is this Zed guy looks like Jellal?

Chesca:Yes!That is my question...

Hushaw:Then let's just go back in that tower!

Master Yael:No Hushaw you can't...I can't risk the guild's safety..

Guild members:Ehhh!!

Chesca:Why master?

Master Yael:On the guild master's meeting,Master Jose of Lord Phantom didn't attend...Yuna tell the truth..

Hushaw:Huh?What truth?

Yuna:I'm sorry everyone...

To be continued on Episode 12-Yuna Heartfillia.