Alfheim Tail Episode 19-Jellal's game

At the tower of heaven....

Jellal:Nice job....Let's start this....

Oroquin:Yeah!!!!Rock and roll!!!

Chronic:Yes....I'm gonna ready my jetpack...

Ada:You have a wings idiot..You don't need a jetpack....Let's just break things..My sword is thirsty with blood....

Jellal:Hahahahahaha!!Go!!

~New info:

Oroquin:A hair and sound manipulator...And also a rockstar..(Hair magic-Lets you manipulate your hair.....Sound manipulate magic-Lets you hypnothize and make someone a evil rockstar)

Chronic:An owl that likes jetpack because his magic is technology manipulator and also a magic absorber(By eating a mage)....(Technology manipulate-Lets you manipulate and create any kind of destructive technology...Magic absorber-This magic has 3 ways on absorbing..The number 1.Using air to absorb magic power 2.Eating a mage 3.Touching a mage..)

Ada:She is a magic destroyer mage(Sword type)(Magic destroying magic-Its a magic that lets you destroy things that have magic in it...This magic have 4 types..The number 1.Sword type 2.Bare hands type 3.Curse type 4.Staring type

They are all members of a dark guild,Cyclops eye...They are called the "Triple Killers"...~

In Chesca and Yolo's part....

Yolo:Big sister...We're gonna return in our home...

Chesca:Jellal....He's just playing with you!!I won't hurt you!!Just let me get out of this card...

Yolo:No!!!We're coming back home...

~In marco's mind....

Jellal already started it....Big sister just wait....

~

In Hushaw,RenieV,Francis,Ysabelle,Basi and Yuna's part....

Hushaw:I can smell evil..I know where already near...

Yuna:Are you sure!?We are at the middle of an ocean!!-_-

Francis:Don't worry...His nose was never wrong...And his instinct is the same as the dragon's instinct..

Ysabelle:Ysabelle thinks so too..

Basi:Ughhh....I'm bored-_-

RenieV:Eyyy guys!!Look there's something over there!!

Hushaw,Ysabelle,Basi,Francis and Yuna:Its an island!!!Its the tower of heaven!!!

Hushaw:Heh...Im all fired up!!

RenieV:AYE!

In the tower of heaven...

Jellal:The main pieces of my game has arrived!!Hahahahaha!!Alfheim tail's rumored strongest mages...Hahahahahaha!!

To be continued on episode 20-Water fusion.

And learn about what Marco said means....

Sorry the episode is short....I'm so lazy XD hahahahahaha!!!