Back to school

*Alarm goes off*

I slammed my alarm clock so it could stop. I sighed and got up. I wasn't excited for school. I hate the people there, but it's whatever. I got my best friends. I went to the bathroom to take a shower, brush my teeth, and do my hair. After that I got dressed. I put on black skinny Jeans, A tank top that had my favorite band on it, a black hoodie over it, my black converse, and then I put my bandana around my neck. I said bye to my parents and walked out the house.

I was walking to school, my best friends, Chuck, Hunt, J Dog, Danny, and Dark Mask were waiting for me in the school's parking lot. I dont live far from school, so it takes me a couple of minutes to go to the parking lot.

*4 minutes later*

"Hey guys" I said. My school starts at 8:00 a.m. but most people come early, me and my friends come around 7 or 6. Depends on the weather.

"Hey Tears" They said, Our crew was tight, no one can just join us. They have to prove themselves.

"Uhhh. Watch out Tears, Don is coming" Chuck said.

"Well well, look what we have here, a wanna be emo gangster fag" Don said.

His crew was behind him, they're the reason why school fucking sucks.

"Fuck off Don" I said.

"Damn Tears, is that all you say" Don said.

"You seem to talk alot with your mouth but not with your fist." I said.

"If you wanna talk with fists then let's go , right now" Don said

"Back off Don" some stranger said.

"Oh ya? Make me" Don said back.
"Don't make me tell your father again, you know what will happen" the man said.

"Hm. Fine. You got lucky Tears" Don said before he walked away with his crew.

"Who was that?" I asked

"That's our new teacher" Dark Mask said.

"For what subject?" I asked again.

"I think P.E" Danny said.

I knew that teacher was knew, if he wasn't new he wouldn't have interfered.

*School bell*

"I guess it's time to go" I sighed.

"Hey, you do know we got music first period" Hunt said.

"Really? That's cool, did you guys practice?" I asked.

"Yup!" They all said.

"That's great to hear, hopefully they could let us be our own band, if not. We'll refuse, and skip that class" I said.

My friends like my ideas, we share the same idea and have the same opinions. We all walked in, ready for whatever comes at us. We all have eachothers back, always.

Sorry if this is short, but the next chapter will be longer...