Juliet?.....

I stand on top of the table and said

"We hit at night!" I screamed.
My crew nods.
"We all know what Don has done to us, ruining our relationships with people, ruining our lives, and making us go to the shadows. It's time we fight back" I said.

"Tears, I just heard that Don is taking the school bus to get home today" Chuck said.
"Well, then forget night. We'll get him in the bus. I'll ask some of the gangs help in this neighborhood" I said.

I got it all planned. The gang I asked for assistance, agree to help me. I told them to block the road so the bus can pull over. My crew and the other gang was in my garage planning the attack. They gave us a bag...it was filled with something. I opened it.

"Wait. We're not going to shoot him" I said looking at the guns in the bag.
"Relax, they're fake. It's to scare the people" the Leader of the gang said "see" he grabbed a pistol from the bag and pointed it to his head and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened, he then handed it to me. It felt fake, and it actually was.
"Alright, but only pistols. These big guns will start to much trouble" I said.

*Hours later*

"It's time" Dark Mask said. Looking at his watch.
"Get in position" I said to the other gang. I saw the bus coming, then it stopped because there were trucks in the way. My crew was in a black Van, one of the other gang was driving it because he has a driver license. We got the signal and opened the door. We ran to the bus.

"Open the door" Danny said to the bus driver, I could tell the bus driver was scared. He let us in though.
"Youuu whooooo, Don where the fuck you at buddy?" I said. I saw him sitting in the back of the bus. I walked towards him. I looked around and then I saw a girl I know. The girl I like. She was scared. What have I done. I asked myself. J Dog noticed what was wrong and he pushed me to keep going. Don got up and threw the first punch, but I dodged it and pulled my blade out. I pushed him against the back door of the bus, holding the blade to his neck.
I looked at him in the eyes. Then I moved my head to the right * Pow*
J Dog punched him.... I looked at Don again and he was knocked out. I threw him on the floor and turned away. The girl was looking at me, Juliet is her name. I felt guilty.

I ran out the bus with my crew and got in the van. Our driver started to drive off the lane and headed to the direction of my house. I was sitting there thinking. My crew knew what was up so they didn't asked.

*1 hour later*

After we got to my house we all went to my garage to play.
"Alright Danny,Dark Mask, and J Dog. Do you remember your words ?" I asked. They nodded.
"Ok. Chuck. Your drumming right?"
"Ya" Chuck said.
"Hunt. You're going to give us beats right?" I asked. I looked to where he was and he was on his computer and his DJ station. He gave me a thumbs up.
"Let's do this" I said.
Chuck and Hunt started to play their parts. Then we started to sing.

*15 minutes later*

The crew and I started to drink in my backyard. Enjoying the moment. That's...until.... someone stepped in.
She walked to me and slapped the drink out of my hand.

"Tears, what the fuck?" Juliet said.
She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside my house. My crew knew Juliet because I talk about her alot, so they didn't interfere. Juliet and I are friends. She was the closest person to me and I kinda had a crush on her before we went to highschool.... but she..... she couldn't handle me. After I open up to her,she didn't like me anymore. So it's kinda hard for me to go to school because I would see her around and I just want to avoid her. My feelings for her is confusing so I avoid her until I can figure it out. I just don't know.

When Juliet pulled me inside, I pulled my hand back and grabbed my bandana. I put it over my face.
"Why weren't you in school?" She said. I didn't reply. "Tears, talk to me. Why are you not talking to me?" She said. I looked away and put my head down , so she can't see my eyes. "Is it because of that? Look. Tears. Let me explain." She said, putting her hand on my arm. I pulled my arm away.
"Just forget it." I said.
"Ugh. You're so fucking stubborn" she said.
"Then why are you here!" I screamed and walked out. I went out through my front door and ran.

*10 minutes*

I stopped to catch my breath. I checked my pockets to find my note. It was not there. Fuck. I said to myself. It probably fell out when I was talking to Juliet. Fuccckk. I sat on the curve of the sidewalk. Then I laid down. My thoughts were choking me. I need a drink. I thought to myself. I sat up and looked around. There's a liquor store up ahead. I still have my bandana on so I'm able to get it. I got up and ran to the store. Before I went in I took a deep breath and then I put my bandana on my face and there was a pair of sunglasses laying around so I grabbed it. So now my face was covered. I walked in and went to the back. I grabbed a box of beer and went to the cashier, then I gunned it. I ran out with the box of beer. The Cashier tried to stop me but I escaped.
Just like hollywood, I said to myself.. Fuck my life. I chuckled.