Chapter Fourteen

I landed on my back with a thud. When I got up, I shook the dirt off of me, and started yelling at the sky. "Stop it, Zeus! That's not cool!"

A small thundercloud formed over my head, pouring rain on top of me and send small shocks through my body. 

Zeva came over and shooed the small storm away, though I was dripping wet.

"Sorry." She patted me on the back, then shook the water off of her hand.

"It's okay." Zeva dried my hair with some heat. After we were done, I finally looked around. We landed a shot distance from the Eiffel Tower.

Niall snuck up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "I said I'd bring you to Paris." He giggled, and I did too. 

Zayn and Liam were somewhat nearby, pouting slightly.

"Alright everyone! We're on a mission! Let's go!" Zeva ran towards the tower.

I tried to walk forward, but I tripped, falling face-first.

"Oh. Hey guys, we're fighting a ground goddess. Remeber that," Zeva added. She cut the vines that had wrapped around my feet and helped me up. 

We headed for the obvious hideout of Gaea. Louis, Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn had run ahead, and were holding the elevator for us while some angry French people yelled at them to move. Harry was trying to calm them down. When Liam saw us, he motioned us over, and we jammed inside the small box. 

Louis pressed the red button the read, "B1."

"Here we go."

I readied my bow.