Chapter Twelve

I quickly jumped away with Zeva and Liam. Louis, Zayn, Harry, and Niall jumped to the other side.

"Hylia!" I heard from the other side.

I became frustrated, pulling out my sword, and hopped to my feet. The wolf ran straight into the door, busting it in, and part of the wall was knocked out.

Zeva was next to me, sword in hand, and we all lined up within seconds. 

"I maybe be a senior of the camp, but I'm trusting you. You have a gift that I don't have: a sense of leadership." Zeva watched me as I stepped forward and snapped a word at the wolf and gained it's attention. "But it's also extremely possible that you'll kill us all!"

"I know!" I hurled myself at the lump of ground. I slashed at the dirt, and after a minute the front left leg of the canine went missing.

I landed back onto the ground behind the Earth Lupa, and the ground started to shake. I realized what the prophecy meant by 'world's retrieval'. 

The world was going to turn into a new Lupa.

"Guys! Help!" I screamed from around the corner. I seemed to have found the garden, which was ripping itself up and planting once more on the now somewhat-grassy wolf.

We all headed towards the missing grounds, once I pelted (literally, shaved the grass from the garden off of it) the new Lupa, and by the time half the yard was missing, we were all working together to replace the earth.

"It's useless," Liam called. "She keeps regenerating!"

"Then we'll need back-up..." Zeva whistled, and Ace flew down. She shouted a command, and he flew off again.

"Wha-" I broke off, getting trampled by a large earth-dog. 

I woke up with Niall's face centimeters from mine. He was shaking me, and I heard everyone else's screams from meters away.

"They're taking care of the hound," his soothing voice explained. "Zeva gave me something to give you..." He shuffled through his pocket, and pulled out a small vial. 

I took it and shot it down, then sat up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, then used him to push myself up.

"Hey, now." He slowly got up himself. "After that beating, you probably ne-" Niall was thrown across the yard, and I was a centimeter from new Lupa's muzzle. 

"Niall!

I began a full out rage, grabbing my sword and stabbing the animal right under where it's shoulder blade was supposed to be.

The entire leg disappeared and reappeared in seconds.

My mother flashed before my eyes, and one word washed through my mind.

Head

I jumped from the earthy canine, and I noticed that it had grown ten times the size it was when we had first spotted it. We don't have much time! 

I leaped for the last time, blade facing the ground in both hands, aiming right between the eyes. The action went by in a blur.