~Possessive~

So sorry guys for not updating but I just recently started college and its been quite hectic so yeah sorry but I will try to update, if and when I have the time to do so.
Thanks♥

《《《《《♡♡♡♡》》》》》》》

Chapter 7- I Can't Like A Vampire

Repunzel *P.O.V*

I chewed on my bottom sighing dreamily for I don't know how many times, I just keep going back to the kiss with Tristan.

Tristan! -cue sigh dreamily-

"Repunzel!" I jumped up, landing on the floor, shocked and angry because they interrupted me from my daydreaming of Tristan.

I turned to the culprit, to see Xander and Christopher laughing with Shania looking apologetically at me but trying really hard not to laugh.

I stood up glaring angrily at them but that softened once I saw everyone looking at me amusedly including Tristan, I was kinda embarrassed per say.

"Sorry" I heard Shania squeak out once I sat down with my head down.

"uh huh" was my response, as I completely ignored them and continued eating my lunch with my lips still tingling from the kiss.

"God! I wish I could kiss her right now"

What the! Who said that?! I became alert looking around the cafeteria cautiously, seeing everyone gone back to what they were doing except for Tristan who was looking directly at me.

No, it couldn't be him! His not my mate. Besides that if he was I'm not of age yet and we're not mated too. I must be hearing people's thoughts but how come?!

"She's looking at me I wonder if she can feel how I'm feeling right now"

What the hell!! Its Tristan b-but how t-the hell?! Nothing makes sense!! Wait,, let me try something!

"I can hear you" I said through my mind to Tristan, he was startled and had a shock with a disbelief face, so I can hear his thought but why?! Are we mates?! But I'm not of age as yet to find my mate!!

"How the hell did you do that? How can we talk to each other? and we not even mated or suc" came his response disbelief dripping at each word.

"The same as you are doing it now idiot but to tell you the truth I don't know myself, I just heard your thought and I responded" I replyed trying to think of a solution on how this is possible but coming up empty.

Maybe I should ask Uncle JR and Dad when I get home later, they should probably know something.

"Don't call me an idiot and I'm sure there's a possible reason for this. I'll find out and let you know" he finally said before cutting off and going back to talk to his friends.

Just as the bell rang I stood up with my trash and threw it in the bin, a girl with blonde hair and way too much make-up came up to our table going straight for Xander. Ohhh here comes drama! cue the intense sound.

"Hey baby" she squeaked seductively or rather trying to be seductive dragging her nails up and down his arm, I stepped in front of her pushing her back just as I saw Shania getting ready to jump her.

"Can you please take your rat ass away from here" I said putting my hand on my hip to give it a more 'I mean business bitch' .

"baby, are you gonna let this whore talk to me like this?" she asked Xander, saying 'whore' in a disgusted way.

I heard gasps all around me but Shanias words was the one that stood out the most, "Repunzel don't do it please remember last time" I heard her say but I knew it won't happen like last time cause I trained.

I sniffed all around her and found her to be a human and had a lot of men in her, if you know what mean, "The only whore I smell is here is you so I suggest you leave and forget any of us existed in your life" I compelled her, looking directly into her eyes, going into her mind and deleting every memory she had with Xander, Christopher and any other werewolves I seemed to know and care about, its girls like these that bring trouble to the pack. Luck we don't have a pack slut like some others do, and that's quite a relief.

Once I was done, I blinked rapidly to turn my eye back to its original green colour and raised my eyebrow signaling for her to bounce, which she did without any hassle leaving everyone confused except Shania. To everyone it seemed like the whole time I was just talking to her that's all. Her minions followed her like lost puppies also confused with what happened.

Shania quickly came to my side clearly think something will happen like the last time, "I'm fine Shay just a little tired" I smiled reassuringly though inside I felt like I was suffering.

"No you are not" she said sternly making me sit down as everyone began leaving the cafeteria still talking about what happened and even more confused, well they won't be getting no answers anytime soon, there were some that still lingered thinking they would get a reaction from me.

"What the hell was that?" I heard Tristan shout making my head hurt more.

"Nothing you should be worried about" I responded messaging my temples trying to lessen the pain but it seemed to not be working.

"Yes, I should cause you're my ma-"

"Oh my! You're bleeding" Shania cut what I think Tristan was going to say or what I wanted to hear, but either way was he going to say "Mate" No! I-I must be imagining it.

"Woah" was what I said before everything around my turned black.

My last thought before I invited the darkness was,

I can't like a vampire!

-----------------
A/N

So sorry my children that its short but bear with me!
Anyway, what do you think happened last time?
Let me know!! Had a major writersblock recently was suppose to update yesterday. sorry but her it is and enjoy. you know what to do:

Comment
Follow
Vote
Fan

Love♥
Saberah♡

1042 Words