~Possessive~

Another update guys! Hope you like it!

Enjoy.

*Unedited*

----------------------

Chapter 21 - Found (Part 1)

Repunzel *P.O.V*

I groan softly before opening my eyes slowly seeing my view is quite blurry I rub my eyes softly, that's when I feel the chains on my hands and not any kind chains - silver chains.

I wake up quickly seeing my surroundings with panic, finding that I'm not in the woods but actual in a dungeon like basement with silver chains attached on my hands and ankles which were suppose to be hurting me as if my skin is getting burnt but the only thing I'm feeling is slight tickles.

'Tristan? Where are you, babe?' I mindlinked Tristan quickly.

At first it doesn't work so I try again and this time luck was on my side cause Tristan answered, 'Snow? Love? Is that you?'

'Yes, it's me . Tristan where are you? I don't know where I am' I mindlinked back.

I felt some emotions hit me which I know are definitely not mine but must have been Tristan's cause I felt 'Confusion, anguish, fear and anger.

'Try and see exactly where you are love. So we can find you' Tristan suggested, so I quickly took in my surroundings carefully I also tried to listen in to any noise or voices that could be heard.

I heard two voices and they smelled like vampires. 'I smell two vampires and this seems as if it's a cabin house in the woods, I'm not sure if it's close to our territory or not'

'Okay, that's all we needed to know! I love you Snow stay safe please'

'I love you too Tristan bye someone's coming down' I cut off the mindlink once I heard someone coming downstairs towards where I am before they opened the door.

"Ahh! Good you awake" a man said, that had a scar on his face, bald head with dark brown eyes, a mustache and had a big built but it was more lean rather than packed muscles.

"What do you want?" My voice crooked as if I never use it for a long time, which it feels like it.

"Straight to the point? Hmm! I like it" he laughed but stopped once he saw I was just staring at him emotionless, "Fine! It's not what I want but what Mr Green wants from you and his son" he continued.

"I should have known that it was him" I shook my head laughing lightly at my stupidity.

"Yep, it's me alright" I heard the voice of the culprit that started all this shenanigan.

"Walter" I stated with venom dripping on my word.

"Leave us" Walter ordered to the man who has a scar, who I still don't know what's his name.

"Let's get down to business shall we?" He stated cynically.

----------------------------

A/N

I apologize for the late update loves. I didn't know how to write this chapter. This is a two part chapter, 2nd part is next!

Thanks for the support! I can't freaking believe that I'm getting that many views! It's almost 10K views. You guys are amazing lot. May Allah bless you all.

Who has got Miley Cyrus' album 'Younger Now'? If you do, do you like it? I'm loving 'Malibu' and 'Inspired'? Which are your favourite songs?

Have any of you guys watched the Cyrus Family Carpool? I did and I loved it, Miley's family is awesome! I love her brothers tattoos (love a guy with tattoos hint: Stephen James)

Please do:

Comment

Follow

Vote

Fan

Love 😘
Saberah 😄

Words = 593