7 Days Earlier

Sunday

Chapter 2: 8958

    It was a Sunday morning at 3:26 I went out to kill. I know it's to early to kill something, or someone. I know that it's too early for this, and, if I had it my way, I would still be in bed, at home, asleep. But, can I?

Nope.

Kill first.

Church.

Homework.

Then sleep.

Lovely, hu? My Sundays are always like this. Never the different, never the same either, just another Sunday and another kill. I get it and all but it's hard to go and get ready for church and get things right in my life. So I guess I have to kill those that won't do good in this world.

No, I'm not an assassin or something like that, I'm a righter and a hunter that kills people quietly, big difference, trust me. But you don't get it or understand the hell I go through to get them conner at this hour because I never kill them in their sleep; no, I like looking into their eyes and seeing the light being drown out of the eyes. It's my favorite thing to watch and then seeing death finishing my job. I slipped out into the crisped fog on this Sunday morning as it snowed lightly in the faded full moon in the sky.

The sky, look at her beautiful eyes and long black, purple dress. She guides me ever time I go out and kill in the night, or when I'm out to party or painting the town red. The sky is someone beautiful and I look up to her all my life because she is the one I love, but I'm down here, she up there, and it's a long relationship between us. I love her as much as my dogs Hunter and Alaska. She's my Angelen.

I drift into the night with the a small breeze in my hair and my gun on my back as I pass my neighborhood like a mouse. The only person up at this hour is people who have to go to the bathroom or can't sleep, but I ain't worried because of the night, and how stupid these people are. If you been down this street during Halloween and Christmas,you too would think they're aliens taking over the world but doing a horrible job at it. Speaking of Christmas, it's in two weeks, shame that the person won't see their gifts and such.

I'm lost in my thoughts when I heard a door up and a flash light lite the right side of my cheek and a young voice say,"What ya doing at this hour, Roy?"

My head slowly turned to meet R in her red coat. She was wearing Superman pajama pants and a Captain America shirt with her hair in a messy ponytail, and a cup was in her other hand. R is a young 14 year old girl and is in the 8th grade at Belmont Middle School. Long strawberry red hair and light blue milky eyes, and she's weird, but a great friend to talk to and stuff like that. R's not her real name, I call her that because it fits her and, if you ask me, I wold like that nickname too.

"Nothing."

"Really? How dumb do you think I am, Roy?" Her head went one way with a "really" look.

"You want me to answer that?" I gulped. "Because I will if you want me too."

She shook her head at me and looked at my gun behind me. "Ain't it early to go to the front gate?"

"Any time is a good time, R," my response was and I gave a small grin to her. "And I have work, ya know."

We stood in silence for a few seconds, "Well, be safe. I don't want to see your body as an example for the rebels and stuff like that." R waved goodbye and shout the door with a click from the door lock.

R's a good one, very rare to find in this time of war. The Army in Russia shout a missile at the world, by accident, and it's been snowing ashes ever scene. The rebels want to get rid of the 12 Adbassiters, I have to shot the First, the one in control of the Gates. The Gates is....well, a giant gate the goes around the state once known as Indiana, but now known as Decatur Region of the West Wind Unit, or Midwest of the United States. But there is no United States, I don't even know what that is, only the ones that know about it are ether executed, jail, or in Ever Lasting, the insane asylum. After the explosion, the world went to war, death after death, country after country, we, the people, stopped the war but it came with 12 Adbassiters, death to the rebels. They lock you inside the gates and you're allowed to go out but you can't get back in, that's why I taken out half of the guards at the First Adbassiter to get to him.