Separation

With no where to go two new kids separate and hope to meet again...but something sparks between the two and they join Rocky and Chase. The two kids are named DJ and Hal (no this isn't Hal Jordan)  I will give both of their descriptions.

DJ

Age: 17

DJ is a fun loving girl and her enthusiasm is beyond explaining. She is always in a pink gold jacket, indigo shirt, and pink gold pants. Her hair is tan but she's dyed it a violet like color

Hal

Age: 16 

Hal is sort of a risk taker and doesn't care about the consequences. His spirit is high and he has a robotic arm with talon-like fingers. Hal is always in a light neon blue shirt, light neon blue pants, and black shoes. His hair is black but he dyed it a very light neon blue. Hal is also equipped with military gear (mostly grenades, pistol mags, and shotgun shells) enjoy the chapter and these characters.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

No one's P.O.V 

Two kids ran up to where Rocky, Everest, and Zuma were hanging out and one crashed into Rocky. "SORRY!" The girl said as she got up. "It's fine." Rocky said. "Are you sure?" The boy asked. "Yes I'm sure. Oh yeah! I'm Rocky. And this is Zuma and Everest." Rocky said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Hal and this is my best friend DJ." Hal said. DJ snuck off and found Chase. "Why are you here?" Chase asked. "Because I heard you can train kids like me and I want you to train me." Chase stared for a minute then asked "Out of all the trainers in Adventure Bay why'd you go to me?"  "Because you can train me in what I really need to be trained in." DJ said. "And what would that be?"   "Brutal and deadly combat." Chase smiled and said "Follow me."

Rocky P.O.V 

"Hey where's DJ?" Hal asked. "I don't know." I said. I got up and told him where he can stay. Him and DJ had enough money for the house across from mine. "Thanks Rocky." Hal said. I nodded and wlaked back t ok my house. "H - hey Rocky can I speak with you?" Everest asked as we entered my house. I looked at Marshall who was resting on my couch and I said "Sure." I walked up to my room and sat down on my bed. Everest did as well. "What is it?" I asked. "I was lying when I said I kicked Marshall out of fear." Everest said. I was surprised then asked "then why was he hurt?"  "Because he tried to kiss me and...well...n - never mind. But anyways he tried to kiss me so I kicked him and he hit the wall and I guess he'd blacked out because I heard the door open and I think it was that girl DJ, but anyway she ran in and beat me until I couldn't breath. Then she left." I was surprised at this. "Could that have been DJ I sa-" I was cut off from my thoughts by Everest kissing me. I was shocked but I kissed back. We smiled and I walked down stairs to check on Marshall. "Hey buddy. You doing OK?" I asked. "Y - yeah...your girlfriend is strong!" Marshall said. I laughed and Marshall got up and fell back in pain. I looked at him and I saw his right leg was rotated at least 126°, and his arms were broken. I left him there and ran to get Zuma. "Can you help take care of Marshall?" I asked. "Sure." Zuma said.