Chapter 1

I'm looking for the perfect apple slice to go bring to my beautiful wife, Melania. I am at Wal-Mart at the moment.

You'd think that I would be somewhere more higher class than Wal-Mart but it's just a simple, quick trip. I go to checkout. Sure enough, I get lots of fans yelling at me.

*cut to Donald arriving home*

I'm home. It took my limo driver long enough. I go deliver the flawless apple slice. Melania clutches my stone-like ass in thanks.

While she fixes dinner, to pass the time, I go into the bedroom.

I change into my birthday suit, and go to eat dinner. "

You look GR8, Donald."

I thank her. We eat dinner together. She made some kind of lobster looking thing. I'm really not sure what it was.

"You know, Melania. This lobster kinda thing that you made here, it looks like you."

She got a little offended by that comment, which I didn't understand. I pulled a toothpick out of the fish.

"Is this a present, Melania?" I ask.

"Yes, Donald, it SURE is."

I was relieved. I thought that she did that as an insult. After I consumed the rest of my dinner, I go into my bedroom. I check my social media, as I do every night. I log into my Instagram. I check my DMS. When I see this girl who DMed me something special, I knew what I should do next.