Chapter Nine

The Next Day...

Lily's POV
Holy shit... I'm honestly scared for them. They deserve each other. I logged onto my SNS and took a look at Luhan's and Sehun's accounts. Damn... The article and photos are already out judging by the comments. Some of them were actually nice...however most of them are horrid.

'Ew, I knew of the HunHan ship. I liked it. But reality hit me, they are so gross.'

I sincerely wanted to find that person and strangle them. But I didn't have to. A supporter fired back.

'Wow...you're such a hypocrite. If you liked the idea of the ship, you should have stuck with it. Tbh tho, you're homophobic. You shouldn't 'ew' these two lovers. You should ew yourself bitch. I'm not sorry at all. HunHan fighting! I support you guys! 💕'

I wanted to applaud that person. But I'll do that later. I need to actually check out that stupid article first. I went to google. And searched up Luhan and Sehun. There it was.

EXO's maknae and former member are dating?!
   Posted by Jessica Wu

So...her names Jessica eh.

Recently, Xi Luhan has left EXO. What we didn't expect was that Oh Sehun would find him. Many EXO-Ls know about the 'HunHan' ship. However some EXO-Ls are angered. Many want answers while some want Oh Sehun out. Comment your opinions down below. Kekeke.

Ugh. What a bitch. I continued to scroll down to the comments. It was a disaster. The comments all said to kick Sehun out. Oh hell to the No. I'm not gonna let this shit happen. They deserve to be happy. I was about to call Suho but my phone rang. Oh. It was him.

Lily: Hello?

Suho: Uh Lily, we need your help. Reporters are everywhere. I managed to get Sehun and Luhan into hiding at an exclusive hotel but they found them. I think sasaeng fans are finding a way to get in the room. Please help.

Lily: Goddamn. Send me the address. I'll be right there with... Special supplies.Bye. I slightly smirked. With that I hung up to get my equipment. Many don't know this, but I learned self defense like karate, wushu, and judo. I even have a gun. At one point I trained to become an FBI agent in America but I got bored. I came back to China and lived a very low key life. Didn't happen tho. My parents are kinda famous on China. They know about my history so they sealed it up and had me change my looks. Shocking right. But back to this. I got my supplies ready and loaded up my car. Suho texted me the hotel address.

'xxxxx xxxxxxxx ave. We are in room 794. Be careful Lily.'

I will be careful. I always am. That's why no one suspects me. I changed into my black skinny jeans, my plain black tee, my fave leather jacket, and put my hair down. Hmm I need to look intimidating. Oh! Red lip stick and my cat eye sunglasses. I put on my black spike boots and went downstairs to see my parents.
"I'm going on a date with Luhan-ssi." They looked happy yet shocked. "Okay honey. Don't forget, the wedding is in 3 days." I nodded and walked off. Oh shit I totally forgot about the damn wedding. At least everything was chosen on the first night.

Author's POV

Lily managed to get to the hotel. She had managed to put her 'supplies' in to a black leather bag. She walked through the back entrance and got up to the room. She knocked.

"Get out of here you sasaeng." She heard a voice say. She giggled. "It's me, Lily." Suho opened the door. His jaw dropped. "Is that really you Lily?" He had never seen this side of her before. 'She's so hot and badass in that outfit.' He thought. "Yes it's me. Are we gonna go in now?" He nodded. Still in awe about Lily. They both walked in. "So where are those lovers?" Lily asked. "U-um th-theyre in th-the third room a-across the hall." He stuttered. 'Why the hell am I stuttering?!' "Okay thanks." Lily answered, unsure as to why Suho was stuttering. She dismissed this and went to the HunHan room. She knocked and went in. Lily saw Luhan asleep in Sehun's arms with tear stains. Luhan looked up and saw Lily. He was taken aback by her outfit but his expression changed to worry. Lily sighed.
"Luhan-ssi, I know you're worried but I will find a way to resolve this okay? Get some sleep right now. I'll protect both of you." Luhan only nodded in response and fell asleep. Once Luhan were asleep, she went to go talk to Suho.
"Suho, did the CEO say anything? Did your manager?" Suho looked afraid. He sighed. "Uh yes, our manager went back to Korea to talk to the CEO, but he decided that it was best that Sehun and I stay here. He took the other members back. He told me to stay here to figure this out, but the truth is, I-I don't know what to do. I'm scared for them lily. I am."
Suho broke down in tears. Lily went over to Suho and hugged him. "Suho look at me." He looked down still so she pointed his chin up at her. "Suho, no matter how difficult this is, you need to remember that I'm still here. And until then, I will protect all of you. If anyone tries to harm or harass any of you I'll freaking whoop their arse. So stop worrying. And stop crying, you ciss." Suho chuckled and mumbled a thank you. Lily continued to hug Suho until he fell asleep. When he did, she got up to assemble her favorite 'toy.' An hour later, she went to HunHan's room to check on them. They were both awake. But, they just kept quiet in each other's embrace. They looked scared and pale. "Luhan-ssi, Sehun-ssi, come to the main area, I need to discuss something with you. They nodded and followed her.

Sehun's POV

I was so scared. But Luhan made me feel a bit safer. We both followed lily to the main area and sat down. She looked like a badass in that outfit tbh. She started discussing the plan.
"Guys, you're scared, I know. You guys need to come out. So we are going to have a press con. I don't know what's going to happen there but you need to trust me on this. But we're not going to rush the conference. We need to prepare on what you're going to say and do. So we'll wait for two days, by then some things will be a bit calmer...i hope. But if you feel unsafe, don't worry, I'll protect you." She said as she winked. She went to the closet and pulled out a leather bag. She took out multiple things. There were guns, daggers, and a set of needles? Me and Luhan were shocked. We heard glass drop behind us. "Lily, what the kimchi are those?" Suho asked in disbelief. "Oh, Suho, you're awake. And these are my weapons." She said very calmly, which was weird. "So these are my weapons. Any questions?" Luhan raised his hands. "What are those needles?" He looked scared yet curious. "Oh, these are my favorite toys actually..." She smirked.

----------------
trololol. This chapter doesn't have a lot of HunHan, sorry bout that. I wanted to show that Lily is a big character here. In time, as you read, there will be a twist between her and Jessica. There will be a twist in events with someone close to Jessica and EXO. Can some of you guess what it is?? ;) This was a long chapter too... Oh! What do you guys think of Suho + Lily? And the special wedding chapter will come soon~
~emma