Chapter Thirteen

This is more of a romance chapter~~

Lily's POV
   It was near evening time in Paris. We finally got settled in our rooms. Luhan and Sehun were in one room while me and Suho were in the room next door. The problem was that both rooms only had one bed. Luhan and Sehun were fine, but it's me and Suho on one bed.

"Lily, you don't mind, do you?" He asked. "Uh. I'm fine with it." I answered, slightly blushing. Once Suho and I finished unpacking, were about to call Luhan and Sehun, but there were noises coming from their room... And the noises weren't of pain... We both looked at each other exchanging looks.

"Let's, uh, leave them. We should go explore for a while." Suho said, scratching the back of his neck. I coughed awkwardly and nodded. I got my purse and Suho picked up his wallet. We quickly walked out our door and out the hotel.

"Can we eat? I'm starving." I asked Suho. "I can eat too. There's the fancy burger place nearby, let's go." I nodded as we walked down the street quietly, admiring the view. We walked into the burger place.

~time skip~

After eating, Suho and I took a cab to the Eiffel Tower. As it was already night time, the lights glowed beautifully.

"Oh my god, it's so beautiful." I said, amazed. "Just like you." Suho said. I blushed at what he said.

"Lily, for I while now, I have grown to like you, no, love you. You make my heart pound. From the adorable side to the badass side, I love you. Will you be mine?" Tears of joy welled up on my eyes. I nodded happily and put my arms around him. I looked up at his face and kissed him. Fireworks then started to erupt. This was truly a magical night.

Sehun's POV
   Luhannie panted as he laid down besides me. I turned to him and admired his face.

"That was amazing." I said as I kissed him. He kissed back and we continued on for a while. He slowly pulled away to catch his breath.

"You think Suho and Lily left?" Luhannie asked. I hummed a yes in response. "That means a lot more time for us." He said pecking my lips.

"Are you hungry baby?" He asked me. I shook my head. "Are you Luhannie?" I asked him back. "Nope. I already ate." He responded. It took me a couple of seconds to understand what he meant. I slapped his chest as we both laughed. He took the remote and turned on the TV. A romance movie started to play. I leaned into his still bare chest. Luhannie leaned his head on top of mine and kissed my forehead.

"I love you. You are my infinity and air Hunnie." He said.

"I love you too Luhannie. You are my bubble tea. I love you from Pluto and back." I smiled as I responded to him. We both slowly fell asleep, in each other's arms, still bare.

-----------
Heh. I just wanted this to be a sweet, fluffy, and short chapter. Don't worry, the next chapter(s) will have more action.

~emma