Part Three

At three in the morning that night, Sehun woke up to his phone's ring tone. He was very disappointed but answered anyways.

Sehun: Hello?

Unknown: Ah yes, hello sir. Are you a friend of Xi Luhan?

Sehun: um Yes. Is there something wrong?

Unknown: Well, yes. Luhan-ssi has collapsed at the airport and is at the hospital. We thought that we should inform you as you messaged him earlier.

Sehun: uh yes. Thank you sir.

  With that, Sehun hung up. He took a few seconds to process what was happening before breaking down and sobbing. Suho woke up to wimpers. 'Who the heck is that?' He thought. Suho got up and found the light on in Sehun's room. He walked in and rushed to Sehun to comfort him. After a few minutes of crying his little heart out Sehun calmed down.

  " Tell me why you're crying Sehun." Suho said. "I-it's Lu-Luhan, he's in the h-hospital." Sehun continued to cry. Suho remained quiet. He felt so bad for Sehun. An hour later, after comforting Sehun, Suho was able to get him to sleep. He went back to sleep as well.
-time skip-
It was nine in the morning now and Sehun was still asleep. Suho let him be. After Suho showered and freshened up, he want downstairs to talk to the members.
      " Guys, we need to talk about Luhan." He said sternly. "He left Suho, there's nothing more to explain." Kyungsoo said sadly. The others nodded in agreement. " No, it's not just that... Luhan is in the hospital." He said looking down. The members were shocked. " What happened?" Baekhyun asked. " I'm not sure, but Sehun is devastated." He sighed," He wanted to confess to Luhan before he left, but he couldn't." The others were speechless. They felt sorry for the maknae.

" We should asked manager- hyung if we could go visit LuLu." Xiumin said, with a spark of hope. They all nodded in agreement. " We shouldn't tell Sehun just yet." Tao said. " We'll make it a surprise if all goes well." Chanyeol added. "Then it's settled, well ask manager-hyung later, but first we need breakfast. Kyungsoo?" Lay laughed. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen.
   They all ate breakfast and went out to ask their manager. They decided to let Sehun rest, but left a note and food for him if he woke up.
-at SM-
  They walked into their manager's office.
"What's up guys?" Their manager asked. "Um manager-hyung, we would like to ask if we can please visit Luhan, because he is in the hospital." Suho asked politely. After begging their manager, he allowed them to as there were no events upcoming. They were so happy. They could give Sehun the happy news.

-Meanwhile in the hospital-
Luhan opened his eyes. 'This isn't our dorm.' he thought. Then it hit him. He remembered that was in China. He saw the machines and saw his mother by his side.
  "What happened?" He asked. "Luhan! You're awake!" His mother said elated. He had no idea what he was doing here. " When you got here, at the airport, you lost consciousness." His mother said sadly. He had nothing to say other than 'oh'.
   "I'm going to get the doctor." His mother said, giving him a kiss on the forehead. As soon as she left, Luhan started thinking about the members- especially Sehun. Thinking about it made him tear up. " I miss you guys." He said to himself.

----------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter. I'll update soon. But for now, I hope you enjoyed. ^_^ See ya soon.
-emma