#C15

No one's Point of View

Forty days ago

Duathiel sat on a rock away from everyone. Legolas of Greenwood keeps an eye. Gimli was convincing Gandalf the grey to take the road to Moria. Boromir of Gondor was teaching the two halflings, Took and Brandybuck to fight with a sword. Baggins and Gamgee were eating. Aragorn, the ranger from the north was eating an apple. Everyone have their own business.

Duathiel's Point of View

"What is that? "

"Nothing, just a wisp of cloud."

"It's moving fast... against the wind. "

"Crebain from Dunland! "

"Hide! "

I vanished into thin air without everyone noticing. I am now unseen.
Everyone hid not knowing where I was. As soon as those spies of Saruman the white returned back from where they came, everyone revealed themselves again.

"Spies for Saruman, the passage south is being watched, we must take the Pass of Caradhras. "

"Wait! "

"What is it Mr. Frodo? "

"I--someone is missing. "

"Give me a headcount. " ordered Gandalf.

"Nine!"

"The woman is missing!?"Gimli asked while he raise his voice.

"The mysterious lady is missing? "Pippin repeated.

"Duathiel!? Duathiel where are you?!" Legolas of Mirkwood tries to find me.

"Here, my lord. "

His body swift turned to my direction when he saw me he was surprised to see me standing beside the wizard. Gandalf on the other hand jumped in fright a little.

"Where have you been?" The overreacting elf asked me with a worried tone.

"From my hideout."

"Next time you stick with me. "

"No. "

"Why not? "

"We are not even friends."

"We-Forgive me lady Duathiel I overreacted. "

"Forgivable. "

********************

How lucky of me I have my cloak and hood now that we are walking on thick snow.