Cygnius Online

Ang Cygnius Online ang unang VRMMORPG game na ginagamitan ng Virtual Reality Gear na isang device na ginagamit para magamit mo ang iyong five sense sa laro.

Type and Classes

Rogue-a class of character that uses long range attacks like bow & arrows,guns and any throwable weapons like daggers and chakram.

Knight-a class of character that uses melee attacks like lance,axe and mage.

Swordsman-a class of character that uses sword attacks like long sword,twin sword and big swords.

Assassin-a class of character that uses long range or melee attacks like katana, shuriken and daggers.

Warlock- a class of character that uses magic spells to summon and attack using their hands.

Wizard-a type of character that uses elemental magics that hold a staff or wand they can heal their teammates.

Cygnius Online Map

Virzolle City- the starting city for the players and the main and only city in the game where you can buy potions,clothes,foods,equipment, weapons and etc. and this is the safe place for others no monster are entering the city,And this place where you can buy house or rent a hotel to log-out.

Resurrection House- this is the place where you will resurrect when you die you will staying 30 min. for recovering.

Dumort's Island- this is the place where Dumort,a thief expert,hid all the things he rob,and its also where you can catch rare and special pets,armor,equipment, weapons and potion that he robbed.

Jail Tower- this tower is the place where you will staying if you commit a crime like stole another player's money,equipment, weapons and etc. or hurt/attack another player your name will have a skull mark behind of your name if you commit a crime.

Battle Tent-a place where you can gain experience you will choose a place and you will battle with a player, you will playing ten games straight and every game you will receive an exp depending to your level.

Arena-a place where you can battle or invite players to battle and you can win reward once you beat a player he/she will give you a weapon or an equipment.

Marriage Hall-this is where you can marry a player and make him your partner .

Training Field-the place where can train your pets or yourself.

Equipments

Potion-an equipment that restores your health and mana.

Orbs-an equipment that measures how strong your weapons it will be the source of your magic.

Clothes-an equipment that increase your defense and health rate.

Special items-this items have special abilities and enhance your skill,power and anything.

Accessories-this items helps to increase randomly to your stamina.

Parabens and Diamonds-this items are your money its the item you will exchange to buy equipments, house and anything buyable.

*****
A/n:Hello readers,kung iniisip nyong parang may kapareho to yes,yung Alkia kingdom po inspired po kasi ako at ang ganda pero hindi po ito fan fiction gawa ko po ito may similarities po pero I will try to changed the plot kung malikot ang isip ko.