Cygnius Online 0.2

Hi!Guys! May mga idadagdag lang ako sa unang part ng story kung saan yung mga class at map ito po yung edited version ng unang part.

Sorry hindi ko po mabuksan kasi yung first part dahil sa ibang phone ko sya ginawa.

Map and items lang po dahil nasa chapter two na po yung class .

★†★‡★‡★†★

Ang pinakauna at pinakabagong VRMMORPG Game ay nailunsad na ng Diemans Crest Corporation.Kaya naman maraming mga MMORPG Gamers ang nagiging excited sa beta testing nito,at ang mga makakapasok sa Beta testing ay ang nakapasok sa 10,000 ranking ng bagong labas na laro ng DCC na Light Wars,kaya naman ang mga MMORPG Gamers ay tensiyado sa bawat tournaments ng laro kaya naman record breaking ang Downloads nito sa internet dahil umabot ng 5.27 M ang downloads ng Light Wars.Kaya naman marami talagang nagaasam na makasali sa Beta Testing.

★†★‡★‡★†★
Cygnius Online Map

Virzolle City- the main and only city in the game this is the place where you can live and rest and buy a house for your avatar and your pet,and this is tha place where you can buy equipment,weapons,items and Pet shards.

Auction Hall- if your looking for a good weapon or item?This is the place where you can buy Rank S weapons and items but you need to beat the others price to get the item.

Church- this place is where you can marry a player using the binding spell,and once you marry a player each other will have a access to your inventory and money and when your playing together your experience will be divided.And this is the place where the Binding Ritual for forming a guild.

Training Field- Need to practice skills? You can train yourself here and you can train your pets here.

Resurrection House- When you die on the game you will immediately releport here in this house and you will staying 30 min. for recovery.

Dumorts Island-this island is where Dumort,a professional thief,hid all the things he robbed. You can get special and powerful weapons,items and pets.

Virzolle School-the school for players this is the place where you can learn different skill for combat that can be learn.

Cooking Academy- the place where you can improved cooking because some monsters have meat,the players can cook it.

Jail Tower- If you commit a crime you will like robbed players things attack a player and kill them you will have a skull on the side of your name to mark you as a criminal.

Battle Tent-a place where you can gain levels to you and your pet,it has a two category:

Pet Battle-you need to defeat 10 pet from another players straight.

Player Battle-you need to defeat 10 players straight.

Arena-this is the place where you can prove yourself to another player by challenging him/her to a battle in you need to invite a player to a battle and when he/she agreed you two will be teleported inside the arena. But when a player lose in a battle he/she will give a weapon or equipment.

Dungeons- the dungeon has many dangerous monster and their boss you can gain exp and travel with your guild by boss raids,dungeon has 100 kind of dungeon, and in the last dungeon lies a powerful evil monster boss.

Mountains,Dessert,Plains,Forest,etc- outside the city there are place that filked with many kind of monsters you can kill them to raise your level.

Items and Ranks

Armor- this item increase your defense and health regeneration.

Pet Stone- this item is the tool used for catching and storing pet you need to say the spell to catch and store the pet inside the stone.The maximum pet you can have is two.

Orbs-it is the main source of your magic and power,the higher the rank of the orb the higher the damage.

Pet Shards-It is the evolution stone for the pets but you need the specific number and the class of the shard.

Potion- it is a consumable item from the merchant it can regain your HP or MP,or increase you finding gold,loot and item chance or increase your stat and exp. gain for a limited time.

Foods -it is the source of the energy of the avatar just like in the real life it has a same function as the potion but cheaper.

Teleport Stone-if you need to go to your house you need this.

Pelf- used as a way to pay for goods and services from the NPCs.

★†★‡★‡★†★

Ayan na guys may nadagdag at naiba kasi yung una kong gawa ay mali yung grammar,hanggang ngayon parin naman eh,at panget ang description.

So yung sa pet stone po ay parang sa pokemon,Im sure na alam nyo po yung pokemon,ang pet stone po ang pokeball pwede po kayong manghuli ng pet doon,at yung sa Battle tent ay doon naman po pwedeng makipaglaban ang pet mo sa pet ng ibang players so parang Pokémon battle sya.Inexplain ko na po kasi baka di nyo po naintindihan.

Love you Guys!