Partyy

Eleni's p.o.v

I choose 3 dresses for tonight a tight black boob tube dress that reaches my mid thigh, an Aqua boob tube flow dress that reaches above my knees and a blue peplem dress.

I decide to curl my light brown hair just curling the ends of my hair and touching up my make up, I decide to go with the blue peplem dress.

as i finally finish getting ready i take out my pair of black wedges and put them on i spray my favorite sephora perfume and look in the mirror i actually love my outfit. I grab a cardigan and walk downstairs.

I quickly put my cardigan on knowing my father would kill me if he saw me going without one.

"mum I'm ready" i yell.

"Elle you look beautiful" she replies 

"thank you" i smile.

I sit on the couch waiting for Juliana to pick me up, I am scared shit less she has just got her license and driving me for the first time.

I unlock my phone seeing a text

Juliana: be there soon Babe just waiting for Farah x

Me: okay take you time bebs.

"what time do i need to be home tonight" i ask my mother.

"be back by twelve or your father will murder us both" my mums says laughing.

"alright i will" i assure my mum.

I hear a car horn and i quickly say by to my mother and walk outside

I see Juliana's black convertible on the street and as i walk my high heels clunk the concrete path.

I sit in the back seat and greet Julianna and Farah the loud music playing.

.........

we all walk up to the house music blasting and teenagers every where.

as we walk inside the house teenagers partying and red cups everywhere.

I knew Justin was popular but not this popular there are at least 50 drunken teenagers at this party.

I see Justin taking a sip of a red cup, butterflies bursting in my stomach as i walk over to him and he instantly grins at me.

as i walk over to him his hands instantly go on my waist "hey baby" he says grinning.

"hey justy Happy Birthday" I say before he can respond his lips crash against mine as our lips move in sync.

i can taste the alcohol on his tongue i pull away not wanting to give into him to easily.

"save some fun for later" i say winking at him.

he chuckles at my response "i just remembered i need to give you your present" i tell him grabbing my clutch.

i pull out the silver chain dog tag that has music notes in graved, I place it over his head.

"I Honestly love it" he tells me.

 as he kisses my forehead " i knew you would" i smile.

"do you want a cup" he says filling a red cup with vodka and lemonade

"sure" i say smiling.

grabbing the red cup and the smell of alcohol filling my nose as i take a sip.

I look over to see Farah dancing with Beau or should i say dirty dancing with Beau, Julianna is making out with Ryan on the couch while  all the other teens are partying and getting drunk.