kids?

Eleni's p.o.v

"Justin come on wake up, it's almost 2 in the afternoon" I tell him as I sit on the half made bed.

he groans and flips over and drifts back to sleep, I guess its fine for him to sleep in the poor baby is always busy and now that he has a few months off he wants to enjoy them and sleep in before his life gets hectic with believe tour. Me and Justin have been on the topic of kids lately not that we plan on having them or anything just the fact that he doesn't think I could handle a few kids to even babysit for a few hours.

"It's two o'clock Justy get up" I nag him. "Crap is it two already?" he questions

"yes" I tell him as I let my eyes travel his body.

he instantly jumps up out of the bed and pulls on a pair of pants and a singlet top.

he makes his way over to me and places a quick kiss on my lips.

"dance rehearsal believe tour thingy" he says as he runs out I hear him run downstairs "ill be back by nine" he tells me as I hear him open the garage door and reverse out.

not even 20 minutes later there is a knock on the door I make my way down I dont know if I should answer it or not.

I decide to open the door, to see two young kids and Jeremy there.

"hi" I say as I shake Jeremy's hand "hello beautiful how are you" he asks as we have a quick conversation.

"So are you positive you & Justin will be fine taking care of Jazmyn and Jaxon for the night?" that little fucker of course he does this to me, no wonder he has been so suspicious.

"Of course hi Jazzy and Jaxon" I say and they both shy away "they will be extremely hypo soon don't worry about them being shy for now" he says with a chuckle

"alright I better go, it was nice meeting you he says as he hands me a pink barbie bag and a spider man bag.

"you two, take care see you tomorrow" I smile and wave and soon enough he pulls out of the drive way and I close the door.

I drop the bags on the floor and get the kids to sit on the couch

"do you want anything to drink or eat" Jazmyn nods and Jaxon yells a loud "YEAH" which makes me giggle

I grab them both a juice box and some chips.

....

hours have passed and the kids are no longer shy running all around the house

"can I please plait your hair" Jazzy asks "sure sweetie I sit on the floor as she plaits a strand of hair

"are you and Justin in love" she asks making me choke on my own spit she definitely caught me off guard

"yeaahhh, why jaz?" I question her

"can you two have a baby, my daddy said that if you love someone you will have babies and get married" she says with the most adorable look on her face.

"Maybe one day and then you can be an auntie Jazzy" she smiles and continues plating my hair.

"can I have a cuddle" Jaxon asks adorably I can see a mini Justin in him possibly even cuter

"Of course Jax come here" he rests his head on my chest and sits on my lap as jazzy continues plating my hair.

not long later Jazmyn and Jaxon fall asleep and I carry the both of them upstairs to the guest room placing them both on the bed and tucking them in.

I make my way downstairs calling Farah, chances are her and Beau are probably going at it .

"hey boo" she coos into the phone