The End

5 years later...

Eleni's p.o.v

I watch as he cradles her small body in his  tattooed muscular arms swiftly moving his arms rocking her back and fourth helping her drift back to sleep. Justin places a soft kiss on her forehead and i watch in awe.

A smile grows on my lips as i watch him sing to her softly as he continues rocking her in her arms "I was out there on the road, life out of control, she became a victim to my busy schedule and I know that it's not fair but that doesn't me that I don't care this is dedicated to the girl out there." i give him a  small smile and watch as he fixes a piece of her light brown  curly hair.

"Can you believe she's 6 months old" i ask Justin as I lay on the couch resting my head on the arm.

"It's crazy feels like yesterday" he murmurs as he places her in the rocker.

"it really is insane" i say as i sit my self up on the couch.

"Finally peace" Justin says as he sits next to me he pulls my feet onto his lap and slightly rubs up and down my ankle barely touching me.

I slowly bite onto my bottom lip.

Before we know it her loud cries start again.

"You spoke too soon" i tell him and he chuckles at me.

"Your turn princess" he says lifting my legs off his lap.

I stick my tongue out to him.

I get out of my comfy position in the couch and hold her in my arms her blue eyes watery with tears and her lips quivering slightly, leading her to slightly pout.

"Aww" i chirp as i grab her polka dot blanket and wrap it around her to keep her warm.

"J, pacifier please" i ask slightly struggling. I've never been able to handle a baby's cries.

She latches onto my finger as she continues to cry. I hand her my diamond engagement ring and she quietens down as Justin looks for her pacifier which is usually the secret to keeping her quiet.

Justin continues looking in her room before finally coming downstairs with the white pacifier which instantly stops her crying as I push it past her lips.

I feel Justin's eyes on me as i rock her gently. Her eyes go heavy and she drifts off to sleep once again.

"She sleeps so peacefully" Justin says his tattooed arm around mine as i rock her gently.

"I better put her in her bedroom" I tell Justin as i stand up from the couch and carry her up stairs to her bedroom.

I place her in her crib and slowly take my ring out of her palm then tiptoe out of the room not wanting to wake her up.

As i make my way back downstairs. Justin is positioned looking out the glass window into the view of new york city the empire state building full view.

"It's breathtaking" I murmur as I stand by his side.

"It really is" he responds as he looks down into my grey eyes.

he takes out the ring from my hand and places it on my ring finger.

"Look its the statue of liberty" I gasp stepping forward pointing to the green statue in the far distance.

Justin stands behind me moving a few steps forward his crotch against my lower back/upper bum.

"Almost as breathtaking as you" he adds as his voice slowly fades.

my cheeks warm.

His two big hands rest on my hips slightly lifting my tops hem as his hands reach contact with my skin.