change in heart

Julianna's p.o.v

Her sudden cries instantly waking me up. I would have never pictured having a baby being this hard the constant crying, Strange sleeping patterns and never being able to get a break.

"Ryan" i murmur as Amalia's loud cries continue filling the room.

i continue nudging him as i lay my head on the pillow.

"RYY" i half yell wanting him to quieten Amalia. As i try to catch up on sleep.

he doesn't budge and i decide to get out of the comfortable warm bed to stop her crying.

I hold her into my arms her blue eyes filled with tears as her bottom lip quivers.

i wipe away the tears as her crying stops and place a soft kiss on her forehead.

After only being a week old she has already grown so much.

i place her on the change table softly checking her diaper which is all good.

i decide to put her in her carrier instead of holding her in my arms, i go down stairs to get some baby food.

I place amalia and the carrier on the ground.

i check the fridge finding the small 50ml bottle, i place it in the microwave and my eyes begin to go heavy again.

Farah comes down the stairs seconds later.

"You look like a mess" she says with a smile.

She is dressed in yoga pants and a sports bra with a pair of joggers on.

"Thank you" i say with a laugh as i rest my head against the microwave.

"i'd offer to help you but you know how i can be a cluts" She says as she fills up her bottle of water.

"I understand, Don't have a baby, especially not at nineteen" i tell her as i feel my eye lids getting heavy once again.

"First of all i haven't found my prince charming and trust me i dont plan too" She says opening the front door leaving for her morning jog, The sun barely peaking.

Amalia cries start again and i huff in annoyance.

Ryan comes down the stairs seconds later.

relief flashes over me.

"I realized you and her wont in the room" He says rubbing his eyes as he yawns.

"She won't stop crying" i cry as i grab her bottle.

Ryan cradles her in his arms and her crying instantly stops.

"She's daddy's little girl" He says placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Go get some sleep i'll feed her then put her back to bed" he says grabbing the bottle out my hands.

"What would i do with out you" i say resting my head on his shoulder

he places a quick kiss on my forehead before I head upstairs.

as i lay in the bed i notice Ryan's phone in charge. I check the time, 5,32Am. An upon message from Justin appears.

I go in awe when i see his home screen display being a photo of Amalia and i.

before i even process what i'm doing i put his pass code in and go to the text which was sent last night.

i scroll through pointless messages before my eyes set on a specific one.

'If she ever finds out i slept with Selena all my chances are gone, completely gone'