Robbing Kisses (5sos\ One Direction)

My head pounded as I sat in my seat.

I hated flying, when my ears popped making the world sound blurry is just unnatural.

My plane was landing in a few minutes and I had told Liam I was coming tomorrow but I wanted to come early just for some fun.

I hopped off the plane with my old duffle bag as my brown eyes squinted at the light and my brown hair kept being swept about by the breeze.

I made my way out of the airport and caught a taxi to my motel and hurried up to the room. I lay on the bed and just stretched.

The clock red 8:34 pm so I thought if I was in Cali I might as well live it up.

I threw off my sweatshirt and jeans and jumped into the shower. After that I curl my hair once it dried and wore a red and blue stripped dress that stopped half way down my thigh, it matched my yellow heels and the red highlights that scattered in my hair.

I pulled fishnet leggings over my legs and if you haven’t figured it I am I bit of a party girl. This is something Liam doesn’t know because he always protected me but when he left when I was 17 I fell hard into the wrong crowd.

Trotting out the door I walk about a block until I find a fairly loud club with flashing lights. I go in and find the bars keep and order some shots. I threw back 4 or 5 before the world spins a little and I choose to mingle like the single pringle I am.

I make my way to the dance floor where a lad is not as quite as drunk as me but he danced like he was wasted. He has hazel eyes and jet black hair with a teal highlight. “You’re dancing like you’re wasted.” I slurred to him over the music.

He noticed I was talking to him and he laughed and wrapped an arm across my shoulders. “Well maybe I am mate.” He stated as two guys came over and one looked very familiar. One had blonde hair and said his name was Luke, the other had brown curls and green eyes and when he said his name was harry it clicked but I wasn’t about to give up a good night.

The boy I danced with said his name was Michael and I introduced myself as Jess.

We danced until about 2 and where completely wasted and ended up breaking away from his friends and to his car.

Things started out as a hot make out session but eventually he had his hands pulling off my dress as I tugged at his belt.

He was on top as we laid in the backseat of his car. He successfully removed my dress and I had his shirt and pants off.

I could tell his boxers grew tighter as the night went on until things got more intimate, as we both came down from our highs and breathed heavy as we became sober we realized what had happened but neither cared for the moment as he wrapped his arms around my naked body and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with another killer head ach and struggled to get out of the lad next to me’s grasp.

As memories of last night flooded back the only thing I could think was I had gone to the club a virgin and now I wasn’t.

As Michael began to stir I pulled on my dress and bra and panties and he was confused at first until he remembered. “We…” I nodded “Shit.” He muttered.

I started climbing out of his car and he liked kind of sad and I could see he wanted to say something but before he could I was half way down the black at my motel.

++++++++++

So whatcha think? O.o