chapter 2

I ran threw to doors and tore off the small dress along with the rest of the outfit. I reaked of alcohol and quickly jumped into the shower to erase the dirty events that followed in my mind.

When I was finished I hopped out just as Liam texted my phone saying he was going to go get me from the airport.

I pulled a infinite love shirt on over my black skinny jeans and red converse letting my hair rest bellow my shoulders and caught a cab to the airport so I wouldn’t have to explain anything else to liam.

At the airport I sat on the bench for liam and when I finally found him he looked the same as he always did. “Hay baby girl!” liam said as he pulled me into a hug and took my bag.

“same as always I guess.” I said with a smile.

“well that’s good…so are you ready to meet the guys? I haven’t told them much about you, really they just know I picking someone up here and that’s it.”

I just nodded as I forced myself to keep walking as I remembered that harry was there and…micheal. We hopped into his car and he drove to a beach house where we stopped and liam helped me out of the car.

We made it to the door and when we walked in there was no one to be seen and liam told me to wait by the door. He walked up the stairs as I stood awkwardly in the doorway.

Everything was silent until a blond with an irish accent stumbled in with one of the mates from 5sos, I think it was Luke.

They stopped dead in their tracks and I was about to start talking but the irish fellow started screaming as running out of the room with luke still on his back. “THERE’S A GIRL IN THE HOUSE! SOMEBODY CALL PAUL!”

Now this brought everyone running into the room there were Danielle, Perrie, and Eleanor, who I recognized from ‘stalking’ li in my spare time. Along with Ashton, Calum, zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam and lastly Micheal.

Liam walked next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. “everyone I would like you to meet my little sister, Jessica.” He smiled as I stoud in front of them uncomfortably.

Everyone was silent and nobody moved, well that was until Micheal passed out once liam said I was his sister. He must have known how protective he was of his little sisters since he has had Nicole and ruth hang out with the lads and mates before.

When everyone started helping Micheal the only thing I could think about was how much trouble we would be in if anyone found out what happened.