Chapter 5

I woke up to Niall and Liam chatting above me. I kept my eyes closed to listen to what they had to say. By the tone in Liam’s voice I could tell he was pissed.

“So let me get this straight…you just let her walk out of the house!” he whisper yelled.

“yeah mate but it least I went and told you!” Niall shot back.

“Ni get over it I found Jess and she was sick, I’m holding you responsible if she got pneumonia.”

There was a huff and someone stormed out of the room then the other followed. After a minute someone snuck into the room and I could figure who they were.

I cracked up my eyes to find Michael sitting by me watching me and it was quite startling to say the least.

“Michael?”

“I’m so sorry I’m horrible!” he said as his voice cracked giving the idea he had been crying.

I hugged him catching him of guard totally but he hugged back. “Can we start over?”

I smiled back at him and nodded suddenly feeling sick again and shoved him slightly and raced to the washroom vomiting into the toilet.

When I was done I slid down the wall and closed my eyes in pain and my head thumped in pain quickly becoming numb with the rest of my body.

Liam and Michael’s voices were saying my name and shaking me but I hurt to move and I just shook my head towards them.

I felt me being lifted and soon I was in a car. I managed to open my eyes and Michael was cradling me in his chest and Luke and Zayn were also in the back with Liam driving and shooting Niall a death glare who was next to him.

Trying to speak I managed to ask where we were going and Micky said the hospital and a wave of comfort washed over me and I sighed and shut my eyes leaning more into his chest wrapping myself in his sent.

By the time we got there Liam ran right in and Micky carried me I didn’t want to know what was wrong with me. I was too scared to know.