Chapter 3

Luke and Niall were the first to react harry just watched me with his mouth a gape.

“OH MY- MICKY!” Calum hollered as he tumbled to the ground.

I have to admit I was pretty concerned since he did a number on his head on the way to the floor but I couldn’t force my feet to move as Michael let out a loud grown when Liam pressed Louis shirt on the back of his head and now I had noticed it had started to bleed.

We need to take him to a hospital, but we all let out a breath when his light eyes burst open and he say up.

“What in the hell happened?” he questioned and I found it slightly amusing the way he looked at me before he remembered and worry inched back into his feathers.

The lads helped his up and they all quizzed him on how he was feeling and junk but he just shook off most of the questions. Before long the group of lads had disbanded to do what they wanted on there own.

Harry and Luke went to Harry’s room most likely to talk about how I was Lili’s sister, Niall, Calum, Louis, Zayn and Ashton all went for a swim in the private stretch of beach they had while Liam, Michael and I sat silent in the living room.

I picked at my nails in the uncomfortable silence and soon Liam said he was going to join the lads on the beach. Leaving Michael and I alone.

After he left a more horrendous silence feel upon us if that is even possible until he broke the silence, but it was not a subject I wanted to touch up on.

“So you’re Liam’s sister.” He said more of a statement than a question.

I just nodded not being above to trust my voice not to crack at how badly I shook knowing from experience this simple statement would lead to yelling.

“I’m sorry.” He spoke quietly, I really didn’t expect that but I was glad to hear it because this would not work the whole time I would be here.

“Thank you.” I spoke in almost a whisper for I didn’t want my voice to crack but to no veal because it did just like I knew it would.

His face scrunched up a little as he scooted to the end of the chair to look at me then just kind of popped. “I am so sorry Jessica, I couldn’t have fucked you if I knew you were Liam’s little sister!” he paused realizing how bad that sounded but before he could correct himself I was at my feet and having gathered a little more courage put my finger to his lips and spoke.

“It’s fine, I get it.” I said with a crooked grin as I walked into the kitchen suddenly desperate to get away from him but he just followed like a lost puppy.

Franticly I thought of I reason that I could have came into the kitchen with out having to eat so I got on my tip toes and grabbed a glass I could feel with water.

As I filled it I would feel Michael’s eyes on me as he leaned onto the doorframe. “I meant everything I said last night…. everything.” he said and my cheeks burned as I could hear the smirk in his voice.

“Thanks…I meant what I said about you too.” I sighed since it was true but before I could say anything Michael had his hands on my waist and his forehead on mine as he pinned me to a wall.

The nervous boy that was here a few seconds ago was gone and had replaced himself with this lad.

He brushed my lips but I tried to push on his chest, I didn’t like being this close to his when I had a sober mind.

“Michael.” I said forcefully as I tried to push his harder but nothing worked and soon I was whimpering as his left hand was groping my bum and the other my boobs and his lips attacked mine.

My body had faltered since he was much stronger but I was still begging for him to stop but then I voice shook him free of what he was doing in fear.

“WHAT THE HELL!” his voice shot threw the kitchen.