The Witnesses

Carlisle POV

"Alice can u tell us what you saw in your vision" I asked I tried not to show the worry in my voice

" Well the vision was kind of blurry so they must have a werewolf with them I was able to see them walking towards the wood in their cloaks"

"do you know how long till they come"I asked again

"i dont know" I thought well and hard about this the volturi will never leave us to live our unhumanly live will they? I asked myself.

"theres only one thing we can do.... we have to gather as much witness es as we can so if a fight breaks out we will be able to fight back"

"we should start in Delhi were tanya and her clan lives they are sure to join us "Emmet suggested.

"I could get the wolves to come as well"Jacob offered even the wolves and tanyas clan wount we enough for us to defeat the volturi cause im sure they will definatly result to violence.

" Ok I thought about it and we still need to find more witnesses if we want to try even it out with the volturi so we split up into diffrent countries to find some vampires and im sure the Amazon people will join us to but Jacob reneesme and Alice you guys stay here for the other vampire s to arrive and alice wil keep us posted on whats haaping with the volturi from this side"

RENEESMES POV

I felt frightened at the thought of the volturi coming to visit us again.

I remember when I was still I the form of a child and they tried to get rid of me , would they ever leave us be.

everyone's expression was worried even though they tried not to show it.

Jacob was beside me looking more worried than anyone els he was hiding something I could fell it in my gut I'm going to confront him about it later .

After a while everyone that was leaving which was Esme, Carlise, Mom, Dad, Emmet, Rosalie and Jasper went to pack all the things that are needed on their journey. Jacob seemed to be lost in thought he look hot whenever he was deep in thought wait what am I saying Jake always looked hot.

"Jacob are you ok you look very distant"

"I'm fine im just thinking about the volturi ...... anyway I should get going I have to tell Sam and see if he can help us"

"Jake dont go" I pleaded"

"Don't worry ness I wount be gone long ".

He pecked me on my cheek and then he was gone I was starting to miss him already.

Alice then walked into the room or should I say danced she walked so elegantly thay it look like she danced where ever she went.

It made me think if thats how I looked when I walked , I hope I did look like her when I walked.

"Time for bed Nessi " she said it so gracefully it was like she was singing a lullaby.

"ok I'll go to bed now "I replied.

I tried to see if I could stay up untill Jacob came back I always felt kinda upset when he wasn't around me. 

It was a battle against me and my eyelids.

I tried all I could do force them open put I later gave In .

JACOB'S POV

I finally reached the house were sam and Emily his imprint lived

"SAM you home " I knocked on the door but still no answer I was able to open the door. 

I couldn't believe what I saw Sam was laying on the floor dead his limbs ripped apart.