love and hate

*A FEW MONTHS LATER

RENEESME'S POV

Everyone gather aroung I have some news "Carlisle said his vocie boomed in the house.

Within a millisecond everyone was in the living room even Jake he was part of our family now and I was happy about that he walked over to me and pecked me on the lips I felt butterflys arise in my stomach Jake and I have been together for 11 months now and I always happen to get butterflys when he kissed me I heard him snicker

"what" I asked him

"I was reading your mind again " he whispered into my ear which seen chills down my back I always seem to forget that he could absorb people's powers and when he absorbed my dads power he never stopped poking in my mind.

"now that everyone is here I would like to tell you that you are all going to be attending a new high school " Carlisle explained .

We lived in Ireland now we moved away from forks because people started to supect us like when my mom ran into one of her high school friends called Jessica .

"I already have everything sorted out Reneesme Jacob is in everyone of your classes except maths is that ok" Carlisle said while he was handing us papers with who was in our classes .

"you guys start tomorrow the school is called Belfast high school and everyone please control your thirst "Carlisle added

"goodnight everyone" I said and I rushed up to my room dragging Jake behinde me .

I slightly kissed him goodnight that was when I noticed that Jacob was more beautiful than he was before he was 10 times more beautiful thanmy hole family combined .... and he was mine I smiled to myself and got into my bed to sleep I changed into my pjs before grampa Carlisle called us down .

I was also so excited about school tomorrow.

JACOB'S POV

I slept in Reneesme's room because the other spare rooms in the house were destroyed courtesy of Emmet and Rose .

I took off my shirt and put on my sweatpants.

"omg his body is so ripped" I heard Reneesme think I snicker but then pretended to cough she still forgets that I observed her dads power and I could use it when I can.

She was lying in her queen sized bed while I was in my sleeping bag on the floor.

"Jacob"she called

"yh"

"I'm kinda cold can you sleep with me in my bed"

Even though I a vampire I still have a hot temperature even hotter than before Carlisle was experimenting on my temperature he was dazled by it he says I should have gotten colder and not warmer.

I stoop up and snuggled down beside Nessi I kissed her on her forehead and wished her goodnight.

*30 MINUTES BEFORE SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY*

RENEESME'S POV

we were all rushing to get to school we still haven't left the house apparently Jake and I over slept and no one bothered to wake us up.

Jake just got out of the shower his hair covered in water his hair always looked sexy when it was wet

"hey Ness" he said

"JACOB BLACK' MOVE YOUR BUTT AND GET DRESSED WERE LATE" I hearded Alice scream from down stairs

when she said that Jacob moved at vampire speed and in 2 seconds he was dressed Jacob was now the fastest vampire I know Jacob can run five times as fast as my dad .