The Bus

Stephanie's POV:

"Have fun, call me when ever you get the chance, or facetime."

"I will I promise Amelia", I hugged my sister before turning around and walking toward the tour bus, this was going to be one hell of a adventure.

"Steph!"

"What?"

"Be careful with those boys, remember they have feelings to!"

"Amelia, I know, it's not like I'm going to line them up and date them one by one."

"I know, just be careful."

"Ok, I will."

"Love you!"

"Love you too."

-------------------------

I woke up from a bump in the road that made me jump and his my head on Ben's chin. 

"Owww", Ben said groggly waking up from his nap, I moved from his chest and streched my arms out.

I pulled my water out from my backpack and took small sips while looking around at everyone on the bus. 

Everyone was sleeping it was 12:00 in the afternoon. Josh and Sky were sitting in front of us, I noticed that Sky had ear buds in so I nudged Ben. HE looked at me and I whispered, "get your phone out."

"Why?"

"Just take it out and video this."

He didn't ask any more questions and just took his phone out and started to video. 

I leaned forward and gently took Sky's phone out of his hands and I looked at Ben who smiled once he got what I was about to do. 

Sky was listening to Hamliton , I looked at the camera then turned the volume up all the way.

In his seat, Sky's eyes flashed open, he screamed  and he spased out in his seat pulling his earbuds out and flinging his arms around.

"AHHHHHHHH"

His scream caused Josh, who was next to him, to wake up and fall off his seat.

Sky turned around and gave me a angry look.

"Stephanie", he whined.

"What?"

"Why did you have to do that", he whined like a little baby.

"Because it was really funny."

"And now it's on Instagram for the whole world to see", Ben added showing Sky.

"And look, now it's not as quiet, everyone is waking up", I told him.

It was the truth his scream had woken up, and the whole bus started coming back to life. Everyone was moving and stretching and waking up.

Sky groaned and took Josh's blanket and wrapped himself in it. Josh whined and then jumped on top of Sky and looked out he window.

"STOP THE BUS RIGHT NOW!!!!"

Everyone got quiet and looked at him, and the bus pulled to the side of the road and jerked to a stop.

"ITS A WAFFLE HOUSE! WHICH MEANS BACON!"

" You stopped the bus for bacon?", Joey asked.

"What else?"Josh said.

"He's gotta point, you guys should of known bacon was the reason", Ben said