Attempt

You began to stir, your eyes opening quickly. "Daryl?" You called out, looking around. A familiar shadowed figure walking out of the darkness and into the light of the burning out embers. He was chewing on the inside of his lip and you could tell that he was anxious.

"I thought you was sleeping in my tent." He murmured. This remark brought a blush to your face. You didn't think he even wanted you there. He kept his eyes down on the fire pit.

"I didn't think you'd want me there. You aren't exactly welcoming." You said, sitting up. You patted the spot beside you, signaling for him to sit down. He hesitated but then sat a bit away from you. You could hear him grumbling something under his breath, but wasn't able to make out exactly what he said. Sighing you looked into his deep blue eyes. "I don't want to make our lives here any worse than they already are. I honestly might as well leave." You stood, crossing your arms. This caused Daryl's narrow eyes to widen. You could tell at that point that he was trying desperately to hide his emotions. He slammed his fists onto the wooden log, obviously angry and shocked.

"Then get out of 'ere. Ain't like you're any help anyway. You just sit there like you don't have a damn clue about what is going on." Daryl said before standing and storming off. You were left shocked and hurt in the cold night. You huffed, walking toward the line of trees. You had no food, no water, no weapons and no fighting skills. But you were determined to get out of this camp. You saw Shane standing against a tree with his eyes closed. You assumed he was asleep and decided to try and walk past him. You began to take small, quiet steps passed the sleeping male. Though, instead of being stealthy you bumped against his foot and fell onto the ground with a loud thump.

"Oof." You gasped, a pain shooting up your knee. You could feel blood slowly dripping down your shin, but you ignored it. You were more worried about the tall male standing above you.

"Whatcha doing out here?" Shane asked, extending a hand to help you get up. You took his offer. "This is no place for a lady." Your face turned red with anger. You hated when men made sexist remarks.

"I can take care of myself, thank you very much." You murmured, letting his hand go and standing up. You wiped your dirty hands off on your pants. You looked up and saw the look Shane was giving you. His eyes were full of darkness masked with lust, and this scared you. He stepped a bit closer to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. His intent was clear, and it terrified you. You began to look for a way out, but you were unable to find one. His arms were wrapped so tightly around you that you wouldn't even be able to move if there was a way out. He leaned in quickly, forcing his lips against yours. You mumbled out a scream but the sound was muffled by his strong lips. He forced his tongue into your mouth, and this is when you decided to take action. You waited until his tongue was just under your teeth before you bit down hard. He threw you onto the ground, spitting blood from his mouth.
"You bitch!" He exclaimed before jumping onto you. He strattled your waist, grabbing your shirt by the collar. With a quick motion of his wrist, he ripped your shirt down to the hem. You were squirming and crying out for help, but nobody came. He swiftly slapped your cheek. "This won't take long, beatiful." You were about to open your mouth to scream, though before you were able to a dirty old rag was shoved into your mouth. He grabbed the middle of your bra and ripped it, pulling the cups back to show