Chapter Seven: Valentines Day

It was Valentines Day in London and Draco got me yet again, more London stuff. A heart shaped coin purse with the Union jack on it, a red and white guitar case for my blue guitar, and a case for my iPad that was covered in a picture of him and I with Big Ben towering behind us. I tackled him in a huge hug after he threw the wrapping paper away.

(This Valentine's Day is like a second Christmas because Vannah missed Christmas.)

Courtney got me the One Direction album :: Take Me Home, Ari got me a new purse as the one Draco got me was ruined at our massive party. Justin got me a blue guitar, that's why Draco got me the case.... Hmmmm..... I wonder if that was a team effort? Last but not least, Mom and Dad had a big surprise for me.

My parents blindfolded me and walked me over to something. I was outside, because it was a lot colder. They removed the blindfold and I saw sitting in front of me ::::::::::::::: A big red mustang...

I tackled them both and hopped in the front seat. I wondered where I would go first. I grabbed all of my presents and took them to my room. I put money into the coin purse, put my iPad, and my guitar into their cases, put my iPad in my purse and grabbed Draco. I told him that I was gonna go to the mall. He tagged along.

Next thing I knew, we were making out in the dressing room.

Courtney's POV (Twenty minutes after Vannah and Drake make out)

Justin and I walked down the street as we heard shouts. Probably someone in a fight, or the person losing the fight was really mad.

We were going to our favorite café in Manchester. We had a long walk from a park that was about 7 miles away from the café. In fact, Justin and I met in the park. We sat down at our reserved table and ordered our drinks. Justin was about to take a drink when we saw Vannah running away from a tall man. It was Gregory.