Chapter 6: Check Out

Vannah's POV

Sadly, as Draco told me, I was in St. Mungo's for thirteen days, and it was time for check out. We packed our bags, and left. Draco left 20 Galleons on the front desk and we rode in a cab back to my house.

My brother tackled Draco in a hug, as I did to Ari, who was asleep in her room. We used to share a bed, but since Draco lives with us, they got us two big beds in the same room, so that way Ari had space, and Draco and I could sleep together.

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a box of muggle pancake mix, and started making the delicious cake patties. I fried some bacon, Draco and Cecelia's favourite. Then sausage and eggs. I set the table, we ate, and I watched as they all cleaned, considering I made breakfast for everyone!

Later that Day****

Ari was out with friends, so was Justin, our brother. My parents were out on date night, and wouldn't be back till really late. That meant Draco and I had the house to ourselves. "PARTY!!" We both said at the same time.

We both called twenty people, also Ari, Justin, and our new friend Courtney, who was dating Justin. They were really cute together. As soon as Courtney arrived, after my siblings, she started giggling about how her phone was at 69% battery. I had to admit, that was really funny!

Courtney's POV (Wasn't expecting that huh?!)

I walked over to Justin, and grabbed him by the shirt. We started making out as we had already had a bunch to drink. We just sat there on the couch all night while people yelled for us to get a room. And then, his parents walked in. Everyone was really drunk, and well, let's just say that did not end well...

Ari's POV

I woke up to the yelling of my mom. Shit, I forgot to clean up before she got home. I'm totally grounded.

"ARIANNA ROSE MATTERS!!! WHAT THE HELL IS ALL OF THIS?!!!???!! THERE ARE USED CIGARETTES, CONDOMS, EMPTY LIQUOR AND BEER BOTTLES, AND MOST CRAZY, THERE IS WEED EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR A YEAR!!!!!!!!!! YOU TOO JUSTIN, AND VANNAH!!!!!!" My mom's voice yelled as loud it could. Soon she lost her voice as she raced up stairs to Vannah and my room.

Vannah's POV

My head throbbed as my mom barged into my room where Draco and I were making out. "What is this?!" yelled my mom as she held up and empty box of condoms. "They're not mine!" quickly said Draco as my mom told me that I was grounded for a year.

She then ran to Justin's room and opened the door. She then quickly closed it. "Make a sign, and you're grounded for a year and a half!!!"

Courtney's POV (sexual)

Great, Justin's mom walked in on Justin and I making love. That's awkward! Oh well, YOLO!!

Justin stopped and I slowed my heart, and grabbed my clothes. I went to the shower, got in and eventually, Justin joined me. Then more making out. In the shower. That five people use. Whatever!

I turned off the shower, and Justin and I hopped out, dried off and got dressed.

As I went to grab a Gatorade, Vannah said "Have fun last night lovers?" I said "Shut the fuck up."