Chapter 4: Hogsmeade

(Warning, this chapter is kind of, well, sexual. :) ~ Tink)

Finally, the day had arrived! Draco and I were on Christmas break, and we decided to rent a room at a hotel in Hogsmeade.

As soon as we got there, we celebrated my 17th birthday. He made me dinner, and a red velvet cake. On the cake it said, "Happy birthday sweetie pie!" I thought that was really cute!

Then Draco and I got on the bed and watched Tv for a while while my new cat Bellatrix Two ate treats from our hands. A really romantic comedy series came on. Same ole Friday night routine.

Draco and I proceeded to making out, and then I felt him unhook my bra from my back as I was ripping his shirt off of his sweaty body.

°~~~~~~~~~~~~ Draco's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°

"Draco, I'm almost there!!!" I heard Vannah scream. I sped up and heard many moans and shouts. As I slowed down, Vannah repeatedly told me that she wanted more. I told her we'd be here for two weeks so there would be plenty time for our little secret. ;)

I ran to the bathroom and threw the used protection away. It didn't matter, at least we were safe! Who the fuck cares if house cleaning finds fourteen used condoms in the trash?! Hell, there'll be more than that!!

°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Vannah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°

As Draco finished, I slowed my heartbeat down, and I told him I wanted more. I went to our kitchen and grabbed a piece of cake, it's the only thing but him that I wanna eat.

I ran back to our room and got fresh clothes on. Damn, we haven't slept all night! Draco walked up to me and kissed me while holding me in a tender embrace.

I felt like a deer caught in the headlights as Draco questioned me about cutting myself. The next thing I knew, I had blacked out.