What happened to the real me?

I'm not proud of it. I can't get it through my mind that it was bad though. I'm Vannah JoAnne Matters, and I am a death eater.

Hypnotized, paralyzed, is what I see in front of me. A mere reflection of what I have become.

I used to be so alive, friends with that Potter boy, that fast tempered ginger, and that bushy haired bookworm. they have done so much, and I stand here, triumphing past all their achievements.

Yes, I have the mark, that battered skull with the basilisk pouring from its decayed teeth. And I have met him, Voldemort, and he's astonishing. He's everything that every death eater wants to be. And here I am, thinking about my so called "sweet and innocent"past. Ha! Try not!

I've always had the voices, you know, like "Do it! There's no-one stopping you! He's just a stupid celebrity anyways!" and yet I blocked them out.

But everyday I wish that I hadn't. Hadn't blocked them out. But in the end, what have I really even accomplished?! I have nothing. No friends. No family. Even the people that hated me are gone.

There's only one question. What do I do now? Seek out Voldemort?! Like he's going to help any. Oh bloody hell, he'll just tell me to kill more people. Or yet again, kill myself.