Chapter 4: Joke

Previous Chapter:

We just kind of stood there for like a minute or so...

"This place kinda sucks, wanna leave?" I asked. She nodded and we walked in to inform the Roach about our suggestion.

***

I groan to the despite that I only had a minute of sleep. I didn't sleep at all! I have bags on the bags of my eyeballs!! I drag myself out of bed, realizing that I wasn't gonna get any sleep anyways...

***

"Cause I didn't want to ruin anything," I answered.

She looked confused, "ruin what?"

"You and Kevin."

***

Tyler's POV (3:15 P.M.)

"Me and Kevin?" Shope began to laugh, "I'm pretty sure there's nothing in between me and Kevin! I'd think there would be something with me and you, but... Kevin? Me and Kevin?! Was that a joke?"

I just gave out an awkward laugh, but in moments it turned into a casual laugh.

"You got me!" I lied. Maybe she wasn't interested in Kevin?

"Well anyways, nice having a talk with you, I have to go with Kevin," Shope said.

"I'll come with," I said, tagging along doesn't seem pretty bad right now, so why not. Shope nodded and we were on our way to Kevin's.

***

(3:56 P.M.)

We knocked on the door and there was no response. And we tried again for a second run.

"Maybe he's at Roach's house," I suggested. As we were about to turn around, the door opened. Kevin grabbed us by our hand and took us in.

"Gone?" Roach asked.

"Clear," Kevin replied. Shope looked confused, as well I.

Kevin's POV (3:56 P.M.)

"Clear," I replied. Shope and Tyler were now inside my house. Me and Roach were talking minutes before about Shope's birthday, which was on April 1st. April Fool's Day!! I am so jealous of her b-day.

"Watcha up to?" I asked.

"Homewo-

"Ughhhhhh," I groaned. I walked up to Roach and sat down. Tyler and Shope followed.

"I'm hungry," Roach blurted out.

"Same," I replied. I walked to the kitchen and microwaved a pizza I had in the freezer.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I took it out and placed it in front of us.

"This looks delicious," Tyler said as he smelled the aroma coming from the freshly cooked micro-waved pizza.

"Let's take a pic! Memories!" I said imitating Amy's voice. Shope began to laugh, while Roach and Tyler were confused.

"Memories?" Tyler asked.

I sighed.

"If only you were there," I said winking to Shope.

"Where?" Tyler asked. Which made me and Shope laugh just a little bit more.

Tyler's POV (4:04 P.M.)

"So, wow, pizza time!" Kevin yelled.

"You... forget it, where's your phone?" Shope asked.