Chapter 3: Girl

Previous Chapter:

Morning. Time to wake up! Le school is waiting for you.

The noobs met up in the same place every morning before school. The bus stop, where only two other kids would wait there too.

***
Just wear something casual... not too casual... wait I only have one shirt... guess that'll do. I went out and walked to Roach's house.

***

"Oh great then why don't you make yourself a life of a party somewhere else? I'm gonna start reading," Shope said looking for a book.

"Ok maybe I will," Kevin said as he brought along Roach to the punch area.

***
After I ran out of the room we were in, I just stood there, Kevin in front of me. I recalled him saying I was beautiful, and uhhhhhh, what did I say? 'You too?!" I felt myself begin to blush.

***

Kevin's POV (5:19 P.M.)

We just kind of stood there for like a minute or so...

"This place kinda sucks, wanna leave?" I asked. She nodded and we walked in to inform the Roach about our suggestion.

***
(6:47 P.M.)

"Well that was,... great," Shope announced, breaking the awkward silence.

Both Roach and I nodded. Hmmmm... now's a great chance to think about life... burning it!! I began to laugh, and apparently not just in my head. The guys just went along and laughed aside with me, about nothing.

"I love you guys," I smiled giving them a group hug.

***
Tyler's POV (4:28 A.M)

Gosh dammit, I can't sleep! How am I gonna show my face in front of Amy? I basically declined her invitation when I told her yes. I bailed out!! That's not like me...

***
(5:59 A.M.)

I groan to the despite that I only had a minute to sleep. I didn't sleep at all! I have bags on the bags of my eyeballs!! I drag myself out of bed, realizing that I wasn't gonna get any sleep anyways...

"Tyler! You awake already?" I heard my mom yell from across the hall.

Sadly... I sighed, "yeah."

(6:00 A.M.)

I hit my alarm clock and went ahead and changed from my pajama to my regular clothes, which is a green shirt with a blue stripe going across, and blue jeans.

I sit there for awhile.

Shope's POV (7:03 A.M.)

"Why are you here so early?" I asked, noticing Kevin's unusual behavior. He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

From a distance I saw Roach and Tyler coming, they were talking. Great! Roach would normally spill everything out... not that I need to know what they're talking about...

"Hey guys," Tyler smiled, joining us in our wait for the bus. Then we were hit with five minutes of an awkward silence.

(7:08 A.M.)

"Hate to break the silence, but I received a message," Kevin blurted out. He took out his phone and showed us. I felt my phone vibrate, so I took it out. Same happened with Roach. We kept on getting more and more messages. Except for Tyler... we read them all.

(7:27 A.M.)

"That was awful," Roach said.

I read aloud the newest message,

'This little boy never came to the party all cause he's a wimp. No one wants a chicken in our school, there's already a place for that, it's called a zoo. Tell Tyler to man up once in a while, and to grow a pair once in a while ~Amy♡~'

"What was that all about?" Tyler asked. I just looked at him. Did he not hear at all?

"Seems like Amy is really mad that you didn't go to her party bro," Kevin responded to Tyler's question.

"How does a walk sound?" Tyler asked, "School's just 10 minutes away, well in a car anyways."

"But the bus is almost here!" Kevin and Roach whined.

"You do you," I replied walking towards Tyler. Amy was just rude to him, so why not be by his side? I saw Kevin and Roach get on the bus.

"Hey, thanks for coming," Tyler started off. I smiled.

"But you're stubborn," he laughed.

"Huh?" That was my only response.

"You should've just gone to the bus instead of making yourself get exhausted," he replied.

"It's called friendship, not stubborn," I shot back. We began to laugh, probably too much. But hey, I enjoyed that laugh we had.

(7:55 A.M.)

"Oh, hey Tyler!" Amy waved to us as we entered the school.

Kevin's POV (7:56 A.M.)

"This is so boring!" I said trying to lift up my head from the table. We were in the cafeteria since our bus made it to school early. I think we should've walked, but... nah.

"Amy and Shope are ar-gu-ing. First comes Jock, then comes principal, then comes people acting invisible," Roach sang with the tune of the playground song, otherwise known as the k-i-s-s-i-n-g song. We both sped walk to the area of the scene.

"Me? I didn't do anything!" Amy yelled.

"Oh so playing innocent aren't you? Then what are all of these messages?" Shope declared.

"What messages?" The principal asked joining in the drama, "It's eight, and if you don't hurry, you'll be late for class!"

***
After school
***

Tyler's POV (3:03 P.M.)

I closed the door to my locker and sighed. I heard another locker door close. I turned to my right to see Shope, putting some books into her bag.

"Good, you're still here," I said.

"Yup, Shope here," she said finally placing all of her books in.

"About the morning," I started off.

"No big deal," I knew she was lying.

"Loser noobs!" We, well I heard a voice call out. We both turned around to see Jock standing there.

"Let's go," Shope ordered.

She took a hold of my hand, and we went running to a place we knew no one would find us. Especially Jock.

"I have something to tell you," she started off.

"Uh... so do I," I replied.

We were now sitting next to each other.

"Well not say, but ask..." Shope started off.

I nodded.

"Why didn't you actually come to the party?" She asked. Did I make it that obvious that I was lying about my previous reason why I didn't want to go?

"Cause I didn't want to ruin anything," I answered.

She looked confused, "ruin what?"

"You and Kevin."

***

In The Next Chapter:

"So, wow, pizza time!" Kevin yelled.

"You... forget it, where's your phone?" Shope asked.

"For what?" Kevin asked confused.

"I took it serious when you said memories, well apart from laughing, so why not actually take a picture," she smiled.

Kevin pointed to his room. Shope entered. Kevin took out his phone. I gave him a confused look.

"We need to talk," Kevin said looking straight into my eyes.