Chapter 7: Ghostly

Previous Chapter:

"I wouldn't do anything about it, but if they have feelings for each other then, let them be," I answered. She looked down. I knew she had feelings for Tyler..., "Well anyways, bye!"

***

The things you do to help your cru-

What? No. To help your crunch? Ugghhhh forget this. You know you have feelings towards Kevin and you can't deny them Shope. And here I am talking to myself.... again....

***

So haha suckers! I'm not going to the dance. I found a way to play my way around out of Amy's words. She said if I went. Who said I had to? Now to get my Night Shope on. Party mode activated. Popcorn! Netflix! Now... Where's the control? On the shelves... where the photo of the guys and me is... Maybe I should've gone to the dance... who's more important? Me or my friends? I soon felt my phone vibrate. I got a message from Tyler.

***

"Psychic?" I asked while beginning to blush. He didn't respond, but he did get closer...

"Did you humiliate yourself?" We asked in unison. We both gave each other a confused expression.

"So...," Kevin started off. It's like this moment wasn't meant to be. It was just too awkward now.

***

Shope's POV (6:48 P.M.)

The dance was only an hour done. Kevin and I just sat there, in the bench in silence. But it was a good silence.

"How weird would it be, if the two most opposite people in the world, suddenly collided and became one?" I asked.

Kevin gave me a confused expression.

Of course. Let's start with the basics

"I mean,... Me... And-

I soon get cut off as Tyler runs to where we were, screaming.

"The virus!" Tyler yelled out.

It's been over a few weeks that the virus had hit. It seemed odd... I didn't really think of it, but now that I do... is Count Venamus up to something?

"Let's just get this over with," I said. We implanted our battleballs, and were now in our suits.

The virus has struck...

A Pig?

Of course it did.

"It's so adorable!" Roach squealed.

"No time to pigboy (Don't ask) we have to defeat it," Tyler leaded, as always. He turned to face me and gave me a smirk for his facial expression. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

***

Kevin's POV (7:57 P.M.)

We defeated the virus. Whoohoo. I actually think we're getting better. Who am I kidding. We went to the Galacticus and met up with Mem and Zen, who needed us on a space mission!!

The dance! Shope and I were talking... And then... Shope said something about her and?

The virus legit just interrupted that conversation.

I would know about what Shope was going to say, but

nooooooooo

A Pig just had to get infected.