Prologue

Dara walked out of the bathroom. She dried her hair up with a towel and got dressed. She's going to have a date with Seunghyun later and she just can't help but feel giddy. It felt surreal. TOP just got out from military, he's on his break, having his four-day vacation. She really missed him so much. It was already announced to the public that they're dating so being caught in a date is not a problem anymore. It shocked some fans because they didn't expect that they were dating. Yes, she got hate from his fangirls. They said that she was a bit old for him and that she doesn't deserve him. She didn't care because Seunghyun was there right by her side, making her hold on. There are also fans who supports them and they're greater in number than the haters. Its the TabiSan shippers, Blackjacks and Daralings. They're her protection squad. They even wanted her to marry Top already. It really made her so happy and relieved now. The haters lessened gradually as time went on since they really can't do anything about their relationship. They're going strong and the fans just need to accept it.

She put on just minimal make up on her face to achieve that "natural look" Seunghyun wants. When she was finished, she looked at the clock and realized that it's still early. Quarter to 10. Her date will arrive at 11:30 AM.

"I can't wait," Dara mumbled. She was grinning. She's happily in love with TOP. He was the one.

Just to kill some time, she went to her desktop. She sat comfortably as she read some e-mails that was sent to her. She haven't checked her inbox for a week. She scrolled down, her eyebrows furrowed as her eyes settled on the unread messages from a particular person, Kwon Jiyong. There are 7 messages and the subjects were named from "Part One" to "Part Seven".

"Why did Jiyong sent me messages?" Dara said on her mind. Then, she realized she haven't talked to him for awhile. It's been months since she last hang out with him. She clicked the "Part One" and read the first message.

PART ONE
from IBGDRGN.
Yesterday, 8:01 PM.

Watch all of it.

That's what it says on the email and a video file was attached to it. She frowned, she suddenly felt strange.

A video?

She clicked play to watch the video. When the video started to play, she can see GD setting up his phone.Then after he was finished, he sat back on his couch and smiled at the camera. The background tells her that he filmed it at his home.

"Hey, Noona!" GD called out and waved at the camera. The corner of Dara's lips tugged into a smile as she watched the man before her.

"Do I look good?" He asked while fixing his red hair. Dara giggled at his antics.

Yeah, right.

"Ah, you might fall for me again watching this," Jiyong said and chuckled. It made Dara laugh a bit in amusement.

Aigoo, he'll never stop teasing me about it.

"Yah! I won't! I already love Seunghyun and you got Kiko," she replied frankly like Jiyong was actually there in front of her.

"I bet that you're totally confused right now. Am I right? You must be wondering why I sent you video messages," he continued and this time his expression changed, he looked serious now.

Yes. What's this all about Jiyong?

"The videos are going to be very long so I want you to watch each of the video everyday."

Dara nodded and she wanted to facepalm herself for her silliness. She acted like she was really talking to him face to face.

"I just wanted to say something to you because I'm going to the military soon you know. I'm a bit anxious and afraid. I'll be there for two years so I'll miss a lot of things..."

Dara's smile faded. She could see the sadness through his eyes. Then she too, felt melancholy all of a sudden. She knew. She had read the news of him going to the military in three months. He'll be gone for two years. Of course, she doesn't want him to leave. Everyone is going to miss him including her.

"I've been bottling up this feelings of mine for a long time. I wanted to keep it as a secret for life but I couldn't. I don't know why" He said. He raked his hand through his hair and let out a deep sigh.

Jiyong...

Suddenly, Dara could feel her heart race as she waited for his next words. She felt anxious and she was afraid for what Jiyong was about to say next. A part of her wanted to pause the video but she also wanted to hear what he was about to say. Her eyes are still glued on the monitor, anticipating.

"I've been wanting to say this to you, Dara..."

Her heart was already beating erratically. She clutched her chest. She felt like she'll have a heart attack if he'd continue. It really felt strange.

"Actually, I still have feelings for you."

Author's Note:

Annyeong~! Newbie author here. This fanfic is originally posted on AFF (Asianfanfics). You can check it out there since I update the chapters there frequently. But you can still wait for my update here on watty. I will update soon.

Here is the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/977993/