Five

The muffled voices Dara heard outside the enclosed elevator made her break off from being stupefied. She tried to doff GD's hand from pressing the close button furthermore but he was too strong compared to her that he remained immobile.

"There's already people outside waiting. Please open the elevator doors already Jiyong." But despite what she said, he was still unmoving, not even leaving his intimidating gaze off from hers which made the growing anxiety in her chest suffocating. She just wants to get out of this predicament already.

"Not until you answer me." He said and that made Sandara bite her lips. He sure is adamant and stubborn. But that's really what he is. He's the kind of person who wouldn't stop until he gets what he wants after all. He doesn't want his endeavors to get unrewarded. It's no use if she'll keep insisting on staying mummed about the topic.

"Then, I don't! Are you satisfied now?" She said to him in conviction. Her answer stunned him but soon enough, his lips curled into a lopsided smile. Without another word, he finally ceased from pressing the button, causing the elevator doors to open. Dara immediately dashed to escape from the compromising situation she was in, not minding about the bemused staffs who were darting glances back and forth to her and GD. They puzzled their wits to find an answer as to why it took long for the two to open the elevator doors and why Dara seemed to be irked when she got out. On the other hand, GD could only look at her until she faded from his line of vision.

Dara's POV

I kept on hitting my head as I headed towards the recording room after working out. I just can't believe that it got me confused and it also took long for me to answer Jiyong's question. And yes, I'm still thinking about that. How can I forget it in an instant? I'm so downright annoyed at myself, it kept on bugging me throughout the whole workout session. Anyway, to answer that question, of course, I don't have any feelings left for him! I love Tabi! It's just because I didn't expect him to do and say something like that.

Upon entering the recording room, I realized I was the first one to arrive as I scanned the area abruptly. I'm always an early bird when it comes to this. I plopped down on the couch and sighed heavily, trying to empty thoughts about earlier that's trying to cloud my mind. I don't need some annoying statements of the guy who should not be named echoing in my mind. So as a pastime, I decided to use line play. Hence, I took out my phone from my bag but my eyes almost got out from its sockets when I saw a message from someone. The thing is, that someone is "Kwon Jiyong" aka the guy who should not be named (but I already named him anyway). His message goes like this: Then, watch it.

Yep, that's freaking it.

I almost forgot the whole point of that is-there-a-possibility-that-you-still-have-feelings-left-for-me thingy. I pinched the bridge of my nose while sighing deeply.

I feel like my brain will go haywire anytime soon.

I rested my head on the padded crest rail of the couch while massaging my temples. Thinking about it, I was left with no choice. I should watch the video. Because somehow, Jiyong was right. I have no feelings left for him and yet why can't I resume on watching those video messages? So what if I found out that he had feelings for me before and I would find something even more that I've been yearning to know? It's not like it's going to change anything. I'll still love Tabi and the same goes for Jiyong. He'll still love Kiko. I guess the purpose of watching the video is just to tell his feelings and thoughts from the past.

But when I watched the first video message, I felt a knot in my stomach and it felt like my heart was being squeezed. So, what more would I feel if I'll continue watching it? Can I bear it? Is this feeling a sign that my heart is still beating for him?