One

"Actually, I still have feelings for you."

Dara paused the video. She was still stunned as he stared at GD's frozen position on the monitor. It was as if her brain malfunctioned the moment he had said those words. When she finally woke up from her deep reverie, she hit her head multiple times on the desktop table and mumbled, "Nonsense."

He must be kidding me.

She stood up from her seat and slumped herself on the bed. She stared at the ceiling and her mind was full of thoughts because of his words. "What was that Kwon Jiyong?" she muttered.

She wanted to hear those same words from him back then but that was only before. Before she fell in love with TOP and dated him. She was able to forget about Jiyong because of Seunghyun. She loved him and hearing him say that he still has feelings for her is a shocker. What he said is not suitable to their current situation. She doesn't know what to feel. Her mind is a mess right now.

Dara grabbed her phone that was placed under her pillow. She dialed Jiyong's number absentmindedly. When she realized that she's calling him, she was about to end it but then it was too late because he answered on the third ring. She just called him without a second thought and now, she regrets it. She doesn't even know what to say to him.

"Yoboseyo?" He answered in a monotone.

What am I supposed to say? Think before you click Dara. Aigoo.

Dara mentally slapped herself for calling him. She still didn't respond as she pondered on what to reply to him.

"Dara-noona?" Jiyong called out again.

Okay, here goes nothing. Just act cool, Dara.

She took a deep breath and said to him, "Yah Jiyong. Are you making fun of me?" Dara wanted to laugh at herself. She sounded like an idiot.

That wasn't cool Dara. That was rude.

"What do you mean noona?" Jiyong replied, his voice sounded confused. Who wouldn't?

Dara sighed heavily. She wanted to end the call already because of embarrassment. She kept on biting her lips and didn't care if it might bleed.

"I just received the video messages you sent me," She said, calmer than before and it took long for Jiyong to retort.

"Are you done watching all of it already?"

"Not yet... Uhmm, Can we meet up later? Maybe in the evening? What's this all about?"

Silence.

Jiyong didn't respond and Dara played with the hem of her dress as she waited for his reply. It was as if she just asked him out for a date and she felt embarrassed again. She felt uneasy now because of Jiyong's silence. She clutched her phone tightly and awaited for his reply.

Why is he not responding?

"Ji?"

She heard him sigh before he replied, "Sorry. I can't noona. I'm in Japan. I'm with Kiko today." he finally responded. She felt a pang in her heart because of his rejection and also, it made her baffled.

"Oh," was the the only word she managed to say. She bit her inner cheeks. She ran out of words to reply to him. Therefore, silence once again enveloped between the two.

This is awkward.

"Listen, watch all of the videos. All of your questions would be answered if you watch it noona," he said finally breaking the silence.