Four

"Jiyong!" CL shouted, surprised by his presence. She rushed to his side and gave him a hug. Dara, on the other hand, squinted her eyes at him as if to affirm whether she's really GD or not. But she really can't think straight since she's so drunk. For all she knows is he's in Japan, enjoying a date with Kiko. He would not want to fly all the way back to South Korea just to see TOP because he's too preoccupied with Kiko. Bom, Taeyang, and Daesung also went towards them to acknowledge him. They totally did not expect him to come since they also knew he was in Japan.

But before any of them could say anything, Dara beat them to it. "How can you be Jiyong?" she pried away GD's hand that was grasping her arm when he helped her up and pointed at nowhere in particular. "Jiyong's in Japan with Kiko right now!"

GD shot a questioning look at them, wondering why she's so smashed. He knew she always takes the pill whenever she's drinking alcohol and rarely does she forgets to take it. "Noona chugged down three shots of tequila and she didn't bring her magical pill."

"Aish, Seungri. Stop talkiiiiing to him! He's not Jiyoooong. Let's go back. I want to dancesh!" She goofily danced her way back into the middle of the dance floor. Her hips were swaying from left to right and she doesn't give a damn whether she looks ridiculous right now or not.

"It would be really viral if we film her and upload it on SNS," Daesung commented as they all trudged to where Dara was at again. "Aigoo, I should bring her back to Seunghyun," CL muttered.

GD stopped CL who was already weary when she tried to cease Dara from dancing. "Let me, Chae. I'm going to Seunghyun-hyung anyway," He said and swiftly scooped Dara up, catching her off-guard. He carried her bridal style much to her protest.

"Good luck with her Ji, she's turning into an Amazon," Taeyang remarked, seeing how Dara kept on wriggling away from him. The four of them snickered as they watched Jiyong struggle. "Don't let her fall! It's going to be a loong journey!" Bom chirped as the guy nodded and left.

"Put me down you, stranger!" Dara screamed, surprising the people they passed by. GD hushed her but to no avail, she kept on struggling and screaming. Some people are exchanging bewildered glances at the sight of the two of them.

"I'm no stranger. I'm Jiyong."

"No, you're not!"

"Dara, will you please calm down? You'd be falling you know if I'm not careful enough."

Dara scoffed. "Wow, sho now I should be thankful? I'd rather Arghh, I shaid, put me down!" Unfortunately, Dara didn't oblige him and kept on struggling. Good thing he has a high level of patience. He breathed deeply as he endured the beatings she's giving him.

"For the nth time, I'm telling you, I'm Jiyong so please stop hitting me."

"How can you be Ji? He's in Japan!"

GD clicked his tongue and stared down at the girl who was shooting daggers at him. "Then why do I exactly look like him?" He spat, talking some sense to her.

"You're just a replica! A doppelgänger or whatever!" Her vision actually tells her that the person he's talking to resembles GD but her knowledge of his whereabouts defies it. Just then, a bright idea popped in his mind to convince her. He already tried taming a Drunk Dara so many times before and so far, he had not failed yet.

"I'm really Jiyong. If you want an assurance, I could tell you your secret."

Her eyes glistened with curiosity. "What secret?" She found herself asking. Her interest taking ahead of her. The rapid change of her attitude was quite absurd.

GD leaned down,their faces are only a few inches apart that caused Dara to recline backward because of the close proximity. "You liked me before." He whispered huskily.