Two

"So, what can you say?" GD asked YG as he folded his arms, standing proudly. He just showed him Dara's recorded performance at the karaoke and after the CEO watched it, he was speechless.

"I regret what I've said to her before. Never thought she could be good like this," YG remarked as he returned GD's phone back which made him smirk triumphantly. He just gave her a compliment and that's really an achievement since the CEO merely throw compliments to his people. When he saw the CEO's reaction while watching Dara's performance, he knew right away that YG was very impressed.

GD leaned forward and placed his arms on the CEO's desk. "You need to include her to the next girl group you're forming", GD persisted and looked at YG smugly which made the CEO chuckle.

YG nodded his head looked at hin amusement. "Of course. I will." GD's smile grew wider. He can't wait to see Dara's reaction after she hears about this. Persuading YG is easy peasy. Now, Dara's problem has been solved. He wants to make her happy as he had promised.

"I also think that you two would make a great collaboration," YG added which made GD's ears perk up. He stared at YG ludicrously, "Eh? Are you--"

"I plan to make you collaborate with her in a song for your solo debut," YG said, cutting him mid-way on his sentence. GD was surprised. He didn't know what to say because what the CEO had said was a bit ludicrous. YG is a troll, he keeps giving false hopes to everyone and so, he waited for the CEO to say something. Expecting that he'll say that it was just a joke.

"I'm serious. If you want, mark my words. Believe me, I'm not kidding Kwon Jiyong," YG said in assurance, noticing the disbelieving look of the boy in front of him. When it dawned on GD that he was really not kidding and he's serious this time, his lips curved into a smile. He was so happy that it made him round the table and hug YG so tight. "Hyung, you're the best!"

The CEO laughed heartily. "Why are you so happy? You look like in cloud nine." Jiyong pulled back from the hug and composed himself. He cleared his throat and explained, "I'm helping her out to be a singer. I'm just really glad that she's part of us now." he took a deep bow and immediately scampered away, scared that Yang Hyunsuk would throw more questions.

"Jiyoooooooong!" Dara screamed while flailing her arms. Her voice echoed around the corridor, catching the attention of people who are nearby. CL and GD's conversation was interrupted when they heard Dara. GD turned back to see the owner of the voice that had called him and there she was, running towards him eagerly, her face was painted with a huge smile. Based on her happy face, Jiyong can tell easily that she heard about the news or YG already told her about it directly.

GD scooped her up on his arms when the girl jumped just to hug him. The action was so sudden that they almost stumbled on the ground. Fortunately, he was able to catch her and balance himself from the great impact. CL, who was having a nice chit-chat with BIGBANG's leader awhile ago was just beside the two, gawking at them. Her shock was now replace with a grin as she watched them hugging.

When Dara was now on her feet since GD brought her down , she was still hugging him as she uttered hyperactively, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" It made GD laugh and it made his heart flutter at the same time.

"You knew about it already huh?" He whispered. Dara finally let go of him but GD's hands was still wrapped around her waist. "Yes, Sajangnim told me that you're the one capable of this! You showed him the video!"

"Jiyong, I'm so happy right now and I'm very thankful!" Dara beamed at him. She was about to hug GD again but CL cleared her throat, meddling their "lovey-dovey" moment.