Alcohol, Smoking and Drugs

Alcohol

This one manages to ruin people's family life and relationships. God doesn't mind us drinking a bit but it is when we drink too much or when we get addicted to it that problems arise. You might drink alcohol because you feel depressed or angry about something, maybe you are stressed or worried. You might feel that alcohol gives you relief and makes you forget about what is making you stressed.
Maybe it does for that time but when you get sober again aren't the memories gonna come back? When you get drunk you might end up doing something that you will regret once you are sober again.
Sure go ahead and have a drink when you go to a party/gathering but don't get addicted to it and don't have too much.

Smoking

I know there are so many people in this world that smoke. When I walk to school I always see so many people with a cigarette in their hand. I know that even if I don't smoke, I might get addicted due to breathing it in while standing next to a smoker. I don't mean to be rude but If a smoker is walking past me then I will hold my breath in and run away. That's just an immediate reaction from me.
I'm sure you all know that after the first or second time of smoking, you will get addicted to it. You will feel like you need to smoke all the time and it will be hard to fight it. If you are a smoker then maybe you end up smoking a lot of cigarettes by the end of the day. If you are a smoker then don't worry, God will set you free from the addiction.

Drugs

Hmm.. drugs. I'm just gonna start off by saying that drugs are quite harmful to your body. You can see that people who are drug addicts might look older then they actually are and maybe less attractive. Drugs make you high. After taking drugs you feel so happy, like you're in paradise. Once it is over.. everything is back to normal again - you are in same situation you were in before. However, drugs will keep you craving for more, make you craving for more happy moments like that. So, people end up getting addicted to drugs and might end up trying other drugs once they're bored of the one they just had.

Why waste your money, life, time, family, relationships and such for this short period of "happiness"? God will give you such a great love that will probably end up making you cry, his love for you is so big. He will give you true happiness.

If you are addicted to any three of these, don't worry, God will set you free.