Hoshi ㅡ Dance Partner

"Under the same sky, at the same time, at the same place, we're probably seeing other people. We were too young and didn't understand love, I wish you happiness, Now goodbye goodbye~"  The stereo played while me and my dance team, Girls On Top, danced. "Okay! Let's practice that move again!" Everyone nodded and I turned the music on and guided them again. "Move a little to the left more Hyeri!" I cooed and she nodded.

We were in a popular dance school, namely GGD Dance School, also know as Gyeonggido Dance School. We were performing for an upcoming scouting show where people from entertainment companies in school come and scout for new trainees. I've been in this school for 2 years and been scouted by multiple companies but... I'm still reluctant on leaving. 

This time, the pressure was harder. "PLEDIS, JYP, CUBE and Star Empire will be coming to scout you guys, so work hard, understood?" I heard my instructor's voice in my head. I was aiming for this 4, so it's now or never. "Okay guys! Take 5!" I said and Hyeri came towards me while everyone sat down. "Hey.. Which of the 4 are you aiming for?" I smiled at her.

"Any of the 4 is fine for me." She nodded, "I'm aiming for Star Empire, i think it suits me." I nodded and agreed with her. We then rested in silence till 5 minutes was up and we continued our dance practice. "One, two three, four. Two, two, three, four- Siyeon! Move to the left!" I corrected and continued practicing. Till someone entered the door.

"Youngseo ah!" I turned around, "Yes?" It was our dance school manager. "The president called for you." HMM? Mr Lee? I nodded, "Practice without me. I'll be back." The girls all nodded and I left the room with the manager. "Did i do something wrong?" I asked softly but got ignored. Anxiously and reluctantly, I entered the office of Mr Lee, president of DDG Dance School.

"So you two have to- Oh, Youngseo! Come in come in~" He welcomed and I walked towards him. There was guy with blonde hair standing next to me too, so I felt less nervous. I bowed to both the guy and Mr Lee, "Were you doing any thing important?" I shook my head, "No, just practicing." He nodded, smiling, "Good. This is Soonyoung or Hoshi, have you guys met?" I nodded, seeing him around the school often.

"Anyways, the reason you two are here is because during the upcoming scouting show, you two will be the opening act, a couple dance! Purely choreographed by you two to show your talents." My jaw dropped, literally. "Wait, so we have to-" "Yes, in 2 weeks, choreograph and perfect a song together. Here are the choices of songs." He handed us each a list and we took a look.

"Troublemaker, Knock Knock, There is No Tomorrow." Whaaaaaaat, all this songs are, racy songs. "Yes, I know, this songs are very sexual. That's why I picked you two, you guys have this sexy aura when you dance." I haven't seen Hoshi-ssi dance before though, I think vice versa too. "From now on, practice together on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays." We nodded and he dismissed us.

"So... yeah. It's a Tuesday so, see you tomorrow?" He nodded, "Sure, practice room 3?" I nodded and we bid our goodbyes before leaving. UGHHHH. I hesitantly walked back to the practice room and I saw the girls practicing. I was a little irritated and might have slammed the door a little too hard because after that, everyone instantly turned to me.

"Youngseo ah, what's wrong?" Yeonjung came to me first and the rest of the group followed, Sohye joining last because she turned the radio off. I grabbed my hair and sighed, "I have a special opening performance with some guy at the scouting show, and to make it worse, it's an extremely sexual song." I groaned in frustration and they all whispered.

"If it's not rude to ask, who is it?" Chaekyung asked cautiously. I looked up immediately and she dodged eye contact. "It's fine, but it's some guy, I think his name is Hoshi or something." Sohee, who was next to me immediately stiffened and I wanted to say something but decided not to. "A-ah, y-you're very sexy Y-youngseo ah.. T-the dance would m-match y-you and H-hoshi.." Sohee stuttered before blushing and facing the floor.